Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
rascalli

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by rascalli »

Arteekay wrote:
scope wrote: Is there an option to pause a series?
You can pause a series from the edit page for each show.
TX .. I missed this option ;-)  (do't go much into edit)
clobber

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by clobber »

Eejit,

What I do is visit the site http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/

Then I add all the shows I want well in advance of when they start  airing. I just scan for new shows and add them. WF/GF never needs to add a new show that way.....or almost never.
scope

Post by scope »

Arteekay wrote:
scope wrote: Is there an option to pause a series?
You can pause a series from the edit page for each show.
Great, exactly what I was looking for. :)  Thanks.
Eejit

Post by Eejit »

Clobber,
Thanks for that, but this is a work around.
My wife previously used Episode Butler until the demise of Newzbin and not once did I have to add any shows for her.
I'm just asking for simular functionality in SB
Eejit - The name say's it all !!
rocksteady06

Post by rocksteady06 »

Hi, Not sure if I am posting this in the right place or this has been answered already. Sick Beard is great but there is one feature I wish it had. I have several folders on my NAS for different TV shows  24Hr., Fringe, etc. What I do now is use SB to grab the NZBs and then I manually drop the NZB in the respected sub-folder in the (SAB)Watchfolder directory. SAB then downloads to the respected Category(overrides the incomplete/complete folders). What would be nice is if in SB you could specify in the Episode Downloads section different category for each of the TV shows on the Show List. This way when it drops the NZB in the right Watchfolder directgory, SAB takes over from there and process to the right folder for that TV show. I did setup SB to use SAB but it only drop it in the SAB "incomplete" folder to be processed which then creates the default folder TV. I would have to them put the finish product in the respected folder on the NAS for the TV show.  I hope my request is not far fetch, I am hoping this has been done already but I have yet to come across it in my search.

thx
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

I don't really understand your request - SB will sort your episodes into folders no problem. Have you read http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/wiki/PostProcessing ?
computer

Post by computer »

midgetspy love the latest pull able to add search providers very nice :D
fancyclown

HTTPS

Post by fancyclown »

Hey!
Just started using Sick Beard and it works great except for one thing. I can't get the post-processing, renaming to work if I use SABnzb with HTTPS.  :'(
Also, is there a way to make Sick Beard use https with nzbs.org instead of http?
Thank you and goodnight  :-*
Last edited by fancyclown on August 23rd, 2010, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
blade-runner

Post by blade-runner »

Thanks for this nice lightweight tool.
I went true a few pages but didn't find anything related to my question that quickly.

I have everything setup and ready to go and all new eps are comming in when released, no problem here.

But now a friend mentions a good serie to watch , let's say Dexter, so i add Dexter.

Will SB fetch missing eps for me,in this case complete serie (if available off course) ?
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

I keep seeing this error in the sab logs when i run SB:

Code: Select all

Authentication missing, please enter username/password from Config->General into your 3rd party program:
Every 30 min so im sure it is SB ;)

What to do? I run SB on an ubuntu 10.04 box with the latest source (i think).
clobber

Post by clobber »

On Windows XP, what exactly do I need to do when moving from build 458 to 459? Previously, I unzipped the builld 458 into its own dir and ran it from there. Now 459 is in its own dir and running it from there is like starting fresh. Do I just copy the sickbeard.db file over. Is that enough?

thanks
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

blade-runner: Yes, if you set the episodes to Wanted they'll get downloaded when the backlog runs (or you can force the backlog).

lowfi: either switch to black hole or put the username/password in the sab config like it suggests

clobber: config.ini and sickbeard.db (and autoProcessTV.cfg if you use it)
rocksteady06

Post by rocksteady06 »

midgetspy wrote: I don't really understand your request - SB will sort your episodes into folders no problem. Have you read http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/wiki/PostProcessing ?
Midgetspy, I followed the process in the wiki for the "postprocessing", but the process is still sending things to the default TV folder that was created by SB in SAB. I am assuming it is because the category under the SABnzbd section of the Episode DL options in SB has TV in it. Show it be blank?
In SAB the script option for the shows are set to use AutoProcessTV.cfg. Sorting is unchecked. I am sorry if I am not getting this but  is there any step by step examples I can follow ? All I need is for SB to grab the NZB and for SAB to use the script to put the finish file in the right folder. The Wiki doesn't explain in details on that part..I guess I will do some trial an error to figure your process out....thx.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

If it isn't doing what you expect then paste the post-processing log from your SAB history and I will take a look.
anzerman

Post by anzerman »

just wanted to say that i love this program it really is good keep up the good work. would be sweet if there was a similar one for organizing and downloading movies XD