[REQ] In need of a Post-Processing script for movies [MAC OS X]

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
unisonruss

[REQ] In need of a Post-Processing script for movies [MAC OS X]

Post by unisonruss »

I am brand new to the world of nzb, and I already love it. I have already checked out SABnzbd, got it configured and I have even set up sickbeard (even though I'm on a mac) and that is fantastic! I especially love the post-processing it does with my tv shows...I don't have to lift a finger :)

With that in mind, I'm looking for something similar to sickbeard, but for movies. I want to be able to download a movie, and have a post-processing script to rename the movie to IMDb criteria and move it to the proper location, where I keep all my movies. Is this possible? Is there a script that will do this? If possible, I would love one that dealt with video quality as well. I have several folders dedicated to different qualities (720P, 1080P, etc.) and would love the capability of choosing which video went where based on its resolution. I appreciate any help on the matter, thank you!

EDIT: Uh oh, I think this may be in the wrong section. I would love it if this could be moved to the proper support forum, thanks again!
Last edited by unisonruss on August 11th, 2010, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
unisonruss

Re: [REQ] In need of a Post-Processing script for movies [MAC OS X]

Post by unisonruss »

After a few days of researching around, i finally have it configured to delete excess files, rename, and move them :) Looks like all is well.
syth

Post by syth »

unisonruss wrote: After a few days of researching around, i finally have it configured to delete excess files, rename, and move them :) Looks like all is well.
What was your solution?
unisonruss

Post by unisonruss »

It's not even a post-processing script. I set for the "movies" category (in my configurations) to have no post-processing script, and default everything else (which unpack and delete). I changed the extraction folder destination to my movies folder where I keep them all. And then, under sorting, I enabled 'movie sorting' so it renames the movie accordingly. And finally, under general, I put as much as possible in the 'cleanup list,' including extensions like .nfo, .png, .srt, etc.

Now I have a watched folder for nzbs, with a set up folder inside called 'movies.' If I download a nzb and put t in the watched folder it does everything by default. If I put it in the 'movies' folder, it defaults as the movie category and does the extraction, delete, rename, sorting, etc. automatically. The only thing that get's sticky is if the movie has multiple parts... I have to create a folder for it since I don't have it creating folders for my movies automatically.

The set-up wasn't too bad for this once I figured all of this out, and it's awesome :)