Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
kobik

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by kobik »

midgetspy wrote:
kobik wrote: I want to download both versions and not replacing one with another.
How can make this happen using PP script?
Actually I'm not sure you could do it reliably upon second thought.
OK, thanks anyway  :)
dk10

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by dk10 »

f1sherman wrote:
dk10 wrote:
i can acess SAB from my phone on wifi using host:port but SB just times out.

This seems like it might be a DNS problem.  You say SB times out when trying to access it over phone connected via wifi by hostname, what if you use the ip address directly?  Are SAB and SB installed on different hosts?
i wasn't clear i guess and i apologize

i can access sab and sb (hosted on same pc) with 192.168.1.4:8080 and 8081 respectively from a 2nd pc.  can do the same from phone for sab but not sb.
f1sherman

Post by f1sherman »

dk10 wrote:
f1sherman wrote:
dk10 wrote:
i can acess SAB from my phone on wifi using host:port but SB just times out.

This seems like it might be a DNS problem.  You say SB times out when trying to access it over phone connected via wifi by hostname, what if you use the ip address directly?  Are SAB and SB installed on different hosts?
Hmmm...I'm not sure I have an answer for you on that then.  Is your 2nd PC connected over wireless or wired?  If wired, what happens if you try to connect to SAB/SB over a wireless connection from a PC/Laptop?
i wasn't clear i guess and i apologize

i can access sab and sb (hosted on same pc) with 192.168.1.4:8080 and 8081 respectively from a 2nd pc.  can do the same from phone for sab but not sb.
dk10

Post by dk10 »

haven't tried a laptop on wifi, will do and report back eventually

edit: laptop on wifi will not let me access the SB website by IP:Port or PI:Port/home, strange....
Last edited by dk10 on August 29th, 2010, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

Getting this when I run sickbeard for the first time:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/kalenhansen/Documents/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/Users/kalenhansen/Documents/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/kalenhansen/Documents/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/Users/kalenhansen/Documents/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1231, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "/Users/kalenhansen/Documents/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 120, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('ascii', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__
    return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
TypeError: unbound method respond() must be called with Users_kalenhansen_Documents_Sick_Beard_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl instance as first argument (got nothing)

Operating System: Mac OS X (10.6.2)
Python: 2.7
Cheetah: 2.4.2

Any ideas? I'm dying to try this!
SABCommand for iPad Developer
SABConnect for Safari 5 Developer

Bug Tracking:
http://redmine.kalenhansen.com

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/SABCommand
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@DK10 , sab & SB are both running on a different port ??

Also it seems that it has something to do with WIFI , as when cabled you can connect right ?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

nomar383: cheetah has a problem with python 2.7, downgrade to 2.6 and it'll be fine.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

midgetspy wrote: nomar383: cheetah has a problem with python 2.7, downgrade to 2.6 and it'll be fine.
I'm assuming that won't break SAB right? :)

Bug Tracking:

Twitter:
f1sherman

Post by f1sherman »

dk10 wrote: haven't tried a laptop on wifi, will do and report back eventually

edit: laptop on wifi will not let me access the SB website by IP:Port or PI:Port/home, strange....
Interesting, so this does seem to be an issue related to your wifi.  As an experiment, try swapping the ports that SAB and SB are using (put SB on 8080 and SAB on 8081), then try again and let us know the results.  It is possible that port 8081 is being blocked over wireless.
Bigmonty

Post by Bigmonty »

Having a strange error running on my unraid server.  It did work before but not now for some strange reason
Aug-31 19:27:01 ERROR    QUEUE-ADD :: Unable to connect to TVDB while creating meta files - skipping - Silly upstream module timed out and didn't give a     good error.  Failed hitting http://www.thetvdb.com/api/9DAF49C96CBF ... actors.xml, error message: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'makefile'
Aug-31 19:26:39 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: 85040: Loading all episodes from the show directory /mnt/disk3/TV/Caprica
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: 85040: Loading show info from theTVDB
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: 85040: Unable to find the show in the database
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: 85040: Loading show info from database
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: Starting to add show /mnt/disk3/TV/Caprica
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: Beginning task
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Add - /mnt/disk3/TV/Caprica
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task
Aug-31 19:26:24 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: Finished performing a task
Aug-31 19:26:24 ERROR    QUEUE-ADD :: Unable to add show due to an error with TVDB: Silly upstream module timed out and didn't give a     good error.  Failed hitting http://www.thetvdb.com/api/9DAF49C96CBF ... 349/en.xml, error message: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'makefile'
Aug-31 19:26:03 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: 80349: Loading show info from theTVDB
Aug-31 19:26:03 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: 80349: Unable to find the show in the database
Aug-31 19:26:03 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: 80349: Loading show info from database
Aug-31 19:26:03 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: Starting to add show /mnt/disk3/TV/Californication
Aug-31 19:26:03 INFO    QUEUE-ADD :: Beginning task
Not sure what is going on really.  I have tried to delete the cache and db files but still no luck.

Any help appreciated.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@Bigmonty

Looks like the TVDB has a problem at the moment.
SO please be patience , if this stays on for about 24-48 hours , then we have a problem with SB
kobik

Post by kobik »

Hi,
I would like to suggest that Coming Episodes hours would be according to the user's timezone.
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

rascalli wrote: @Bigmonty

Looks like the TVDB has a problem at the moment.
SO please be patience , if this stays on for about 24-48 hours , then we have a problem with SB
Yeap. Problem with tvdb.com I'm guessing. Time will tell.
I still say we need tvrage support.
NK26

Post by NK26 »

I just setup Sickbeard on my Linux box, Its set to auto run and works just fine. Im still very much a linux noob, Im used to running it on my mac where I can watch what its doing in terminal. How do I do that in linux if its auto started?
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

So I have been having tons of problems adding shows since I installed SickBeard. I tried adding all my shows from my root directory and it looked like that was going to work. However, it got hung up doing something with tvdb on the first show. I tried a few more times with the same results. So then I started adding shows one by one. I got about 2 to work and it keeps getting hung up with tvdb on the next few I've tried. I let it sit overnight with no changes. Am I doing something wrong here?

Bug Tracking:

Twitter: