CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by xtinct101 »

activ wrote: Is there somewhere I can set something like "how long before release to start checking for available download" right now I seem to be missing early releases because couchpotato is not looking for that movie yet.
/signed.
blade-runner

Post by blade-runner »

RuudBurger wrote: Yeah I really should make an "explanation intro text" for the Soon page.. no time no time!!
No problem.

Only comment i have is:
When a movie is marked as downloaded, it would be nice to have the possibility to see movie info the same way as when added as wanted.
fauna

Post by fauna »

Could you please add language-filtering to the todo list?

I’d find that immensely useful, would even pay a decent sized bounty for it.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

It's on the list.

Sorry for the slow development.. to much other things to do..
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
badapples

Post by badapples »

Having trouble getting CP to move files after download. I see some stuff going on with cronRenamer, but no moving - just deleting garbage files.

Code: Select all

[danny@mediaserver /usr/local/share/couchpotato/logs]$ grep Renamer CouchPotato.log  
09:30:53,224 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] Removing file /tank/media/Downloads/complete/Movies/Iron Man 2 2010 720P Bluray X264 Wiki.md5.

Running on FreeBSD 8.1 stable with python 2.6
sacretagent

Post by sacretagent »

blade-runner wrote:
RuudBurger wrote: Yeah I really should make an "explanation intro text" for the Soon page.. no time no time!!
No problem.

Only comment i have is:
When a movie is marked as downloaded, it would be nice to have the possibility to see movie info the same way as when added as wanted.
yeah you could make 3 different tabs at the links/search bar

wanted movies / snatched Movies / Downloaded movies

and make the display same as the actual movies tab

i guess all info is still in the DB or the worst what could happen is that our DB would grow a bit :)

but it would be nice to see which quality is snatched when you use custom qulaities like i do
rig1:
w7 64 ult
I5-760 - 8gb hypX kings DDR3- Asus p7p55d
6 x 1 Tb wd gr EARS raid 5
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os
adaptec 2 * 500gb raid0 SAB

Rig2
W7 64 ult
core 2 duo - P5q-em - 4 gb corsair ddr2
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5
adaptec 2* 500 gb samsung raid 1 OS

Rig3
unraid 10tb
p5b-plus
Orbi

Post by Orbi »

Bigmonty wrote: Has anyone got this running on an unraid server yet?  I have Sabnzdb and Sickbeard running fine but I cannot for the life of me get this to run?

All I have done is add "python /mydirectory/CouchPotato.py to my "Go" file but it throws back some error install loggers taking onyl 2 arguements not three or something similar.

Any help appreciated.
Install the latest dependencies package 2.0 from the unraid forum. The Lockstockmod uses 1.3.
If it still doesn't work, maybe CP is launched while the dependencies have not been completely loaded. Try to insert "sleep 10" (without "") in your go file between the dependencies line and nohup python /mydirectory/CouchPotato.py -d &. The sleep command will tell the OS to wait 10 seconds before processing the rest of the script.
Last edited by Orbi on September 13th, 2010, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyzzyvas

Post by Zyzzyvas »

xtinct101 wrote:
activ wrote: Is there somewhere I can set something like "how long before release to start checking for available download" right now I seem to be missing early releases because couchpotato is not looking for that movie yet.
/signed.
Registered just to support this idea!
ryantc

Post by ryantc »

How can you tell the status of trailer downloads? I watched the log as they were searched for and added to the trailer search but now the log shows nothing. Not sure how to tell if it's downloading them or not.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

Will check out the problem of not searching for movies it should.
Expect an update today.
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
munchit

Post by munchit »

Hi,

I'm just in the process of getting my new Mac Mini setup as a MediaCentre and am trying to plan ahead to make life easier.... basically I want CouchPotato to rename my movies for me, as it can, I need to know if it's possible for the Movie Destination folder and Download Folder to be the same place - are there any potential issues with this also? I haven't tried it for fear of breaking anything just yet!

At the moment I have 2 categories in Sab, one called Movies which dumps the files into /Volumes/Media/Movies and one called TV which dumps TV shows into /Volumes/Media/TV

Do i need to create a third category for movies from CouchPotato that dumps the file when downloaded from Sab into a temporary location that CouchPotato then watches to do its renaming and then ultimately moves the renamed file/folder to /Volumes/Media/Movies?

If CouchPotato could kindly rename and clean up all the folders in the existing Movie directory by me adding the same folder in the Destination and Download locations - that would be great though!

Cheers

Munchit
munchit

Post by munchit »

Oh and having flicked back to read more thoroughly in case the question was answered, I too have noticed that the Userscript no longer seems to work... i've removed it and re-added just in case. Could it be linked to the new IMDB layout?

I'm using Chrome (on a Mac) and CouchPotato Version 2a4541d

I also took the plunge on the above and put both folders the same - thus far it seems to have worked ok!
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

Yeah you need separate download and movie folder.
No renaming yet for existing movies.
Also I still don't see the new IMDB, so unless someone knows how I could get it. I can't do anything.
munchit

Post by munchit »

Strange, just checked and IMDB site is 'as it was' in Safari, but in Chrome it's a very different beast....

As for the movie renaming, it actually seems to have worked ok, movies have gone in to the folder and CouchPotato has done it's thing with them in the same place... though i need to check as there was one oddity where I ended up with a duplicate. Maybe a new group in SAB just for CouchPotato Movies may be safer in the long run though!
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Is chrome maybe running some sort of script/plugin ?

As FF / SAFARI / IE show the old/normal IMDB