CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
gaz777

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by gaz777 »

Hi, I just did an update and i'm now getting this error:

Code: Select all

19:48:50 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Error in 'start' listener <bound method Updater.start of <app.config.updater.Updater object at 0x00000000039D6EF0>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\Scripts\CouchPotato\cherrypy\process\wspbus.py", line 176, in publish
    output.append(listener(*args, **kwargs))
  File "C:\Python27\Scripts\CouchPotato\app\config\updater.py", line 45, in start
    self.checkForUpdateWindows()
  File "C:\Python27\Scripts\CouchPotato\app\config\updater.py", line 147, in checkForUpdateWindows
    latest = urllib2.urlopen(latestUrl, timeout = self.timeout)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'latestUrl' referenced before assignment

19:48:51 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Serving on 0.0.0.0:5000
19:48:51 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Shutting down due to error in start listener:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\Scripts\CouchPotato\cherrypy\process\wspbus.py", line 213, in start
    self.publish('start')
  File "C:\Python27\Scripts\CouchPotato\cherrypy\process\wspbus.py", line 193, in publish
    raise exc
ChannelFailures: UnboundLocalError("local variable 'latestUrl' referenced before assignment",)

Edit: Re-downloaded from github and its working again now.
Last edited by gaz777 on November 15th, 2010, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
FatGiant

Post by FatGiant »

When I finished configuring the folders, both the complete and destination folder, and criteria for renaming, CP started to move all files from my Movies folder to the desired destination. Great.

After that I added a few movies, they were downloaded perfectly in the desired quality. Great.

But, none of them was moved, renamed, or found subtitles for. I went to the Wanted section, and on the Snatched list marked them all as downloaded, and, there they are yet, waiting to be moved, renamed and subtitled. What am I missing?

Thanks.

PS: About the XBMC answer, thanks. :)
trrickster

Post by trrickster »

That's a useful app. great job. But is it possible to change the default torrent search site from the pirate bay to another website such as btjukie? What about a private tracker?

I downloaded python and tried to modify the source code but since I know nothing about programing it didn't work.
I tried changing stuff around in the  """Api for the Pirate Bay""" in the app\lib\provider\yarr\sources\tpb.py file
gyre

Post by gyre »

Renaming failed silently for me (I don't see CP's log.debug by default) because my sabnzbd movie download folder had a '/.' within.  i.e.:

~sabnzbd/.sabnzbd/download/complete/Movies

Perhaps CP should only be filtering out paths that have a /. at the end of them, not in the middle?

-- gyre --
NoGood
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by NoGood »

Sickbeard has more functionality with its auto update feature. Would be sweet if you could implement it too.
Snippet from Sickbeard:

There is a newer version available (you're 9 commits behind) Update Now
Nice thing about it's that it can compare your commit to the most recent one. So its an ad hoc change list.

Keep up the good work
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

Funny... because im not able to update SB from the program itself. I can with couchpotato.

I have version 2b91073 of CP. It however sometimes fails to rename and download metadata for movies... 
jonaskp

Post by jonaskp »

RuudBurger wrote: Looks nice!

I'm working on a mobile version myself, which is going to be a native iPhone app.
A webapp is nice, but a native app would allow more awesome features like push, better caching, faster, etc.

Could you host the code somewhere on github so i can have a look?
A native App would be even more awesome. I just don't think you would be able to get Apple to approve it, meaning it would be jailbreak only which is a shame.
The mobile theme from Bakman looks very nice too, I would love seeing that on my iPhone.
mrwolf

Post by mrwolf »

RuudBurger wrote: And fixed. Userscript should install properly now, without manual editing.
Indeed, works perfectly now! Thanks for the quick service!
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

What i dont uinderstand....

21:05:11 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Found Hitman 2007 720p BluRay x264 REVEiLLE but waiting for 106 hours.

Quality Profile
Create a new quality profile.
Best Available
Name
Wait 1 day(s) for better quality.

So why wait 106 hours?

Ok i know why.... i added this movie while i still had a waiting time of 5 days. Now i reduced it to 1 day and readded the movie. Waiting time is now 10hours ;)
Last edited by lowfi on November 15th, 2010, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrloofer

Post by mrloofer »

Not sure if this is a bug or something I am doing wrong, or simply don't understand. When I issued a force check (from the the link at the bottom of the page) it only checked about 8 of the wanted movies. Any ideas why?
theagent

Post by theagent »

lowfi wrote: Funny... because im not able to update SB from the program itself. I can with couchpotato.

I have version 2b91073 of CP. It however sometimes fails to rename and download metadata for movies... 
I just updated SB from the program itself a few minutes ago.  It updates then restarts. 
Bydgoszcz

Post by Bydgoszcz »

Loving Couch Potato, great job! Especially on the look of the interface.... SickBeard take note ;)

I do have a request though. I find the idea of Snatched and Downloaded a little redundant, yes I get the need to confirm it downloaded fine, but I would love to see Downloaded and Snatched have the same detail level as Wanted, especially the quality part. So I can look at what version it had downloaded (1080p, 720p, DVD-R) at which point I can say it downloaded properly but I also would like the ability for it to keep looking for better versions (It could only find a DVD-R version of the film {older film that hasn't been released on Blu-Ray yet} and to continue looking for either a 1080p or 720p rip.)

Thanks for the awesome program, keep up the great work.
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

theagent wrote:
lowfi wrote: Funny... because im not able to update SB from the program itself. I can with couchpotato.

I just updated SB from the program itself a few minutes ago.   It updates then restarts.   
using? windows? or git? I dont see an update button/link anywhere
mtehonica
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by mtehonica »

Bydgoszcz wrote: Loving Couch Potato, great job! Especially on the look of the interface.... SickBeard take note ;)

I do have a request though. I find the idea of Snatched and Downloaded a little redundant, yes I get the need to confirm it downloaded fine, but I would love to see Downloaded and Snatched have the same detail level as Wanted, especially the quality part. So I can look at what version it had downloaded (1080p, 720p, DVD-R) at which point I can say it downloaded properly but I also would like the ability for it to keep looking for better versions (It could only find a DVD-R version of the film {older film that hasn't been released on Blu-Ray yet} and to continue looking for either a 1080p or 720p rip.)

Thanks for the awesome program, keep up the great work.
Yes, I would like the option to have it stay "Wanted" after I download it and have it only search for higher quality after that.
FatGiant

Post by FatGiant »

00:59:39 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/Hellboy.2.The.Golden.Army.2008.CAM.XViD-nDn.[sharethefiles.com].avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd14.avi.
00:59:39 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 14053, New 15447.
00:59:39 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Hellboy.2.The.Golden.Army.2008.CAM.XViD-nDn.[sharethefiles.com].avi
00:59:26 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/Hannah.Montana.The.Movie.2009.TELESYNC.XviD-iLG.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd13.avi.
00:59:26 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 13354, New 15447.
00:59:26 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Hannah.Montana.The.Movie.2009.TELESYNC.XviD-iLG.avi
00:59:13 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/Hannah.Montana.The.Movie.2009.DVDRiP.XViD-NOiR.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd12.avi.
00:59:13 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 12652, New 15447.
00:59:13 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Hannah.Montana.The.Movie.2009.DVDRiP.XViD-NOiR.avi
00:58:49 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/Green.Lantern.First.Flight.2009.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-Chain.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd11.avi.
00:58:49 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 11534, New 15447.
00:58:49 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Green.Lantern.First.Flight.2009.DVDRip.AC3.XviD-Chain.avi
00:58:32 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/G.I.Joe.The.Rise.Of.Cobra.2009.CAM.XViD-PRiISM.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd10.avi.
00:58:32 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 10587, New 15447.
00:58:32 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: G.I.Joe.The.Rise.Of.Cobra.2009.CAM.XViD-PRiISM.avi
00:58:14 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/G.Force.2009.TS.XViD-STG-FATAL.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd9.avi.
00:58:14 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 9539, New 15447.
00:58:14 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: G.Force.2009.TS.XViD-STG-FATAL.avi
00:57:48 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/Donkey.Xote.(2007).DVDRip.XviD.AC3-TSTeam.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd8.avi.
00:57:48 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 8042, New 15447.
00:57:48 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Donkey.Xote.(2007).DVDRip.XviD.AC3-TSTeam.avi
00:57:23 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/Corpse.Bride.2005.BDRip.XviD.AC3-TSTeam.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd7.avi.
00:57:23 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 6551, New 15447.
00:57:23 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Corpse.Bride.2005.BDRip.XviD.AC3-TSTeam.avi
00:56:59 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/media/Arquivo/Temp/Movies/Coraline.2009.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-TMR.avi" to /media/Filmes/Robotix.The.Movie.(1986)/Robotix.The.Movie.BR-Rip.cd6.avi.
Can someone explain why ALL movies are being renamed to Robotix.The.Movie? I had this movies on another folder, copied them to the watch folder to have them renamed and moved to the correct folder, with this terrible result.

Is there ANY reason why this is happening?

Thanks.