CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Bydgoszcz

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by Bydgoszcz »

RuudBurger wrote: The artwork bug should be fixed.
Thanks Ruudburger, updated and works great!
FatGiant

Post by FatGiant »

@RuudBurger,

Updated to Version: 9e1a3a4

Same bug with Robotrix Movie.

Found the reason. If I grab the .avi or .mkv files and place them directly on the Movies download folder, to be moved and renamed, they will ALL be considered different cd's of Robotrix movies. If I make a separate folde for each, each folder containing in it's name the movie name and the year, files are moved and renamed correctly after I restart CP.

Running Ubuntu 10.10, with sabNZBdplus v.0.5.5, and SickBeard.

About the subtitles, may I ask what subtitle repository is being searched? It hasn't found a single one so far, and of extremely popular movies and versions.

So far, CP is extremely useful for new downloads, not so much for processing downloads not made with it. The requirement of folder creation, naming and dating, completely abolishes the usefulness of the app. Also, please consider retaining in the renaming the version that was downloaded, so it facilitates the hunt for subtitles, more so, while the embedded function doesn't retrieve any.

I would also suggest separating the renaming part from the moving part in the configurations, to me it would be more useful the moving procedure then the renaming, as it is right now, disabling renaming, disables everything (at least that's the impression I get from the configuration organization).

Thanks for your efforts and for the app.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

@FatGiant
Thanks for "debugging", but could you make tickets for this on github? I can't keep track of the bugs reported in the forum.

When you want the original release name, use in filename in Renaming >> Settings.
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
sedmonds

Post by sedmonds »

First off, amazing application, well done!!!

The main purpose of this post is just a question regarding selection of NZBs. I'm finding that a lot of the NZBs selected contain movie files spanning multiple CDs. It would be really useful (for me at least) if I could have it select only NZBs which contain a single file of the whole movie. Am I missing something to help me select this in settings, or should I perhaps post a suggestion on Git-Hub (if there isn't already one there) ?

One other little question- anyone running the latest version of CP under Linux (running CentOS here)? I'm running SABnzbd, file server, etc under Linux, but forced to run CP under Windows until I can get the file renaming working.

Kind regards,
Si
5stringdeath

Post by 5stringdeath »

sedmonds wrote: First off, amazing application, well done!!!

The main purpose of this post is just a question regarding selection of NZBs. I'm finding that a lot of the NZBs selected contain movie files spanning multiple CDs. It would be really useful (for me at least) if I could have it select only NZBs which contain a single file of the whole movie.
That is totally dependent on what usenet indexing service you are using, and how they index their nzb's / movies.
sedmonds

Post by sedmonds »

I'm using nzbmatrix at the moment, although if newzbin gets added as a provider I could use that in the future.
5stringdeath

Post by 5stringdeath »

sedmonds wrote: I'm using nzbmatrix at the moment, although if newzbin gets added as a provider I could use that in the future.
Yea nzbmatrix is infamous for grouping stuff together.  Some people like that though .....
gyre

Post by gyre »

sedmonds wrote: One other little question- anyone running the latest version of CP under Linux (running CentOS here)? I'm running SABnzbd, file server, etc under Linux, but forced to run CP under Windows until I can get the file renaming working.
I'm running the latest SAB and CP under Fedora 13.  What problems are you having?

-- gyre --
sedmonds

Post by sedmonds »

What happens under Linux is that CP creates the folder in the destination correctly, creates fanart.jpg & movie.nfo no problem. In the CP log it shows where its moving the movie file(s) from and to, but doesn't perform the move. I know the problem isn't file permissions as its currently running under root.
I've tried to reinstall normally and restore the previous database and config.ini, this doesn't seem to get them moving. So I reinstall again, creating a new config.ini and sometimes this works until I restart CP, then it goes back to step 1- no moving of files.

The only way around it that I have at the moment is running with the Windows binary, and mapping the same folders as samba shares. This works without a hitch.
Also tried this on Ubuntu, have the same problem with the moving of files, very odd. Maybe I need to switch to Fedora.
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

Seems like renaming for me is working again. I now use and version 9e1a3a4 of CP. I restarted CP after updating it just be be sure.

If people still have problems with this check also your sab settings because this can also do renaming for you. Could be that these are still turned on....
5wallace

Post by 5wallace »

Does anybody else have trouble with Coach Potato not finding 1080p content?  I have had trouble with CP pulling 1080p versions of Avatar and Get Him to the Greek.  I am only using NZBMatrix to search.  Both movies are widely available on Matrix in 1080p and CP seems to have no trouble finding them in 720p.  Any idea what my issue might be?  I tried playing around with the download sizes in CP.  I bumped the 1080p max size value way up and it still doesn't find anything.

Thanks a bunch.

Jake
5stringdeath

Post by 5stringdeath »

5wallace wrote: Does anybody else have trouble with Coach Potato not finding 1080p content?  I have had trouble with CP pulling 1080p versions of Avatar and Get Him to the Greek.  I am only using NZBMatrix to search.  Both movies are widely available on Matrix in 1080p and CP seems to have no trouble finding them in 720p.  Any idea what my issue might be?  I tried playing around with the download sizes in CP.  I bumped the 1080p max size value way up and it still doesn't find anything.

Thanks a bunch.

Jake
I've had issues with NZBMatrix when the movie isn't in the right category, which then means its not in the right RSS feed that CP is searching.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

To everyone where renaming isn't moving files, only on restart:
1. Update to the latest GIT version.
2. Create an empty file named "debug.conf"
3. When it doesn't rename. Pastebin me the logs
Note that it won't download any real trailers or subtitles when debug is active.

I still don't know what is going on, hope this helps.
Last edited by RuudBurger on November 17th, 2010, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
jonaskp

Post by jonaskp »

Renaming works for me again now. Only CP won't delete the download directories with leftover files anymore. Should I do what you suggested in last post for this or is that a totally different issue?
It seems that the movies don't get picked up by CP and changed from snatched to downloaded either.
sedmonds

Post by sedmonds »

Thanks for the additional help on renaming.
I've done a git pull and updated with the additional debugging.
What seems strange is it now does rename, but only once. Any additional files sent to SABnzbd are just not picked up by CP.
I have to restart CP which then allows it to find and rename/move the files though!

BTW, Face Off got moved & renamed as Robotix?!

Log here:

09:52:52 DEBUG [    app.lib.provider.rss] Waiting for NZBMatrix, 10 seconds
09:52:55 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: getMoviesStart
09:52:55 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: os.walk(movieFolder) /downloads/
09:52:55 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: Processing file: /downloads/8MM 1999 iNTERNAL DVDRip XviD CULTXviD/8mm-cultxvid.avi
09:52:55 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.keepFile(fullFilePath)
09:52:55 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: Files found
09:52:55 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.determineMovie(movie)
09:52:55 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Found movie via MovieQueue.
09:52:55 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.getHistory(movie[movie])
09:52:56 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.getHistory(movie[movie])
09:52:56 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Retrieved metainfo: {u'common': [{u'comment': u'Has audio/video index (7.4 MB)', u'mime type': u'video/x-msvideo', u'image height': 240, u'frame rate': 24.0, u'producer': u'VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 (build 2540/release)', u'image width': 576, u'endianness': u'Little endian', u'duration': u'2:03:17', u'bit rate': 784100.0}], u'audio stream': [{u'compression rate': 12.199999999999999, u'compression': u'mp3', u'sample rate': 48000.0, u'duration': u'2:03:17', u'bit rate': 126100.0, u'channel': 2}], u'video stream': [{u'image height': 240, u'compression': u'xvid', u'image width': 576, u'bits/pixel': 12, u'duration': u'2:03:17', u'frame rate': 24.0}]}
09:52:56 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: removeMultipart
09:52:56 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: movies.append(movie)
09:52:56 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: Processing file: /downloads/Face Off 1997 dvdrip xvid ac3/Face Off/movie/Face Off.avi
09:52:56 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.keepFile(fullFilePath)
09:52:57 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: Files found
09:52:57 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.determineMovie(movie)
09:52:57 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Searching for "movie".
09:52:57 DEBUG [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Searching for movie: movie
09:52:57 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Searching: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.sea ... 9543/movie
09:52:57 DEBUG [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Parsing RSS
09:52:58 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Found: [{'year': '1987', 'imdb': None, 'id': 40543, 'name': u'Robotix The Movie'}]
09:52:58 INFO  [movie.sources.imdbWrapper] IMDB - Searching for movie: Robotix The Movie (1987)
09:52:58 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.getHistory(movie[movie])
09:52:58 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: self.getHistory(movie[movie])
09:52:59 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Retrieved metainfo: {u'common': [{u'comment': u'Has audio/video index (4.2 MB)', u'mime type': u'video/x-msvideo', u'image height': 256, u'frame rate': 25.0, u'producer': u'VirtualDubMod 1.5.4.1 (build 2178/release)', u'image width': 592, u'endianness': u'Little endian', u'duration': u'2:08:46', u'bit rate': 920000.0}], u'audio stream': [{u'compression rate': 12.0, u'compression': u'AC3', u'sample rate': 48000.0, u'duration': u'2:08:46', u'bit rate': 384000.0, u'channel': 6}], u'video stream': [{u'image height': 256, u'compression': u'xvid', u'image width': 592, u'bits/pixel': 12, u'duration': u'2:08:46', u'frame rate': 25.0}]}
09:52:59 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: removeMultipart
09:52:59 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: movies.append(movie)
09:52:59 DEBUG [          app.lib.library] RENAMINGFIX: getMoviesEnd
09:52:59 DEBUG [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Ready to rename some files.
09:52:59 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: 8mm-cultxvid.avi
09:52:59 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory /nzb/dst/Movies/8MM (1999)
09:52:59 DEBUG [    app.lib.cron.renamer]
09:52:59 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 698.
09:52:59 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/downloads/8MM 1999 iNTERNAL DVDRip XviD CULTXviD/8mm-cultxvid.avi" to /nzb/dst/Movies/8MM (1999)/8MM.avi.
09:52:59 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.trailer] Finding trailers for: /nzb/dst/Movies/8MM (1999)
09:52:59 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Finding subtitles for: /nzb/dst/Movies/8MM (1999)
09:53:00 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] XBMC metainfo for imdbid, tt0134273, generated
09:53:00 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Face Off.avi
09:53:00 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory /nzb/dst/Movies/Robotix The Movie (1986)
09:53:00 DEBUG [    app.lib.cron.renamer]
09:53:00 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 851.
09:53:00 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/downloads/Face Off 1997 dvdrip xvid ac3/Face Off/movie/Face Off.avi" to /nzb/dst/Movies/Robotix The Movie (1986)/Robotix The Movie.avi.