download freeze

Questions and bug reports for Beta releases should be posted here.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
mcka

download freeze

Post by mcka »

Hi!

I like the 0.4 Releases very much, but I have a problem with the downloads. It always works for 4 or 5 downloads, but after a couple of hours, the download stops. There are still items in the queue, but it doesn't download anymore. Download speed still displays a typical download rate, but it does not change anymore. The speed remains exactly the same, but the item which is downloaded currently, does not change anymore. The rest of sabnzbd still works, but If I open the queue, it pretends to download as usual, but actually nothing happens. I'm using the new SSL feature. With 0.3.4 I used stunnel, and I had no problems like that. This happened with beta2, as well as with RC2. I'm using it on a PPC/Linux NAS.

Please tell me how to provide you with more useful information! I can't find anything interesting in the logs.

best regards
mcka
Last edited by mcka on June 3rd, 2008, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beamen

Re: download freeze

Post by Beamen »

if youre using newshosting ssl, that's been happening to me for a week.  I opened a ticket with them and they say they have no ETA on fixing it :/
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: download freeze

Post by shypike »

Do you all have this problem only with SSL?
Could you try, as an experiment, to use stunnel again?
And let me know the results.