Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
rascalli

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by rascalli »

It is indeed impossible to search for names with dotes.

But .. just do the following :

* Make the folder with dots in the name
* When you go to search, remove the dots
* Search again & Sb will find the show

Result :

- showfolders are added with dots to your system
- shows are found and added to SB with there real name
Se7en

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by Se7en »

rascalli wrote: It is indeed impossible to search for names with dotes.

But .. just do the following :

* Make the folder with dots in the name
* When you go to search, remove the dots
* Search again & Sb will find the show

Result :

- showfolders are added with dots to your system
- shows are found and added to SB with there real name
Really fast answer, thanks :)

You don't know of any script that can copy the foldernames (and remove the dots) into a temporary folder? Would be a lot easier than adding all the shows manually :)
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Nope I do not know that.
I would just let SB scan the root folder & then make the changes when it searches.

Unfortunately that is the only way ;-/
Se7en

Post by Se7en »

rascalli wrote: Nope I do not know that.
I would just let SB scan the root folder & then make the changes when it searches.

Unfortunately that is the only way ;-/
Is it something that will be fixed in upcoming updates?
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

I don't think midget spy has this in his queue .. but you can always post a request at google code

And also have a look at the Sickbeard forums , easier for questions (more SB users around): http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/
depl0y
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by depl0y »

I have been using Sickbeard and SABNZBd together for a long time, but haven't really setup the post-processing script before. So that is what I did today.

I do have a problem now, when an TV episode is downloaded fully, the post process script runs. The script finishes successfully (I see that in my Sickbeard logs) but SABNZBd does not notice it and keeps saying "Running script: sabToSickBeard.py". The episode was moves succesfully to the right directory and everything.

So it seems that the script works, only SABNZBd does not notice that the script is finished. Anyone got an idea why?

I am running this all on one OSX machine.

EDIT:
It seems that the following URL is called but the request somehow is never completed by Sickbeard:

http://mydomain:8081/home/postprocess/p ... omeDirHere

That page never gets loaded fully.
Last edited by depl0y on January 4th, 2011, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Did you put the right information in autoProcessTV.cfg
So all details of SICKBEARD !!
depl0y
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by depl0y »

rascalli wrote: Did you put the right information in autoProcessTV.cfg
So all details of SICKBEARD !!
Yup, I did that. And it all seems to be working ok, only it looks like a script is getting in an infinite loop. I solved it really easily by just exiting the script after it did all the stuff it needs to do. Sure this isn't clean, but at least SickBeard doesnt make my SABNZBd hang anymore.
dv8ed

Post by dv8ed »

Under Newznab Providers...  "NZB.su has already been added as an example and can not be deleted."

Is that a working one? All I need to add is my API key correct?
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

i understand SB now does subtitles. For this you need periscope.... fine.

What are the steps needed to get this working on a headless ubuntu 10.04 server?

1. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:patrick-dessalle/ppa (check)
2. sudo apt-get update (check)
3. sudo apt-get install python-periscope (check)
4. restart server/sickbeard? (check)

I dont see any subtitle option in SB....
Last edited by lowfi on February 3rd, 2011, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

dv8ed wrote: Under Newznab Providers...  "NZB.su has already been added as an example and can not be deleted."

Is that a working one? All I need to add is my API key correct?
YES
lowfi wrote: i understand SB now does subtitles. For this you need periscope.... fine.
I think you understood it wrong, as the original Sickbeard does not support subtitles.

But there are some workarounds/forks made by SB users :

http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=229

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=286

https://github.com/dny238/Sick-Beard/tr ... _subtitles
Ruede

Post by Ruede »

sickbeard rocks!

but i am missing some stuff.

clock to be localized. --> more useful for "comingEpisodes"
adding new episodes without having to create a folder in a certain directory...
keeping r/w operations on the discs at a minimum. for ppl that like to have their disk in idle (of course the rescan folder option has to read the dirs..!!)
Last edited by Ruede on February 16th, 2011, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruede

Post by Ruede »

rascalli wrote: I think you understood it wrong, as the original Sickbeard does not support subtitles.
But there are some workarounds/forks made by SB users :
would be great to have it included in the official release
Last edited by Ruede on February 16th, 2011, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Ruede wrote: clock to be localized. --> more useful for "comingEpisodes"
Go to githup / sickbeardforum & vote for it .. who knows you might be lucky one day ;-)
Ruede wrote: adding new episodes without having to create a folder in a certain directory...
keeping r/w operations on the discs at a minimum. for ppl that like to have their disk in idle (of course the rescan folder option has to read the dirs..!!)
How do you see this ?
Where does SB needs to write the metadata to then ?
Last edited by rascalli on March 15th, 2011, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
browngeek

Post by browngeek »

I've been using Sickbeard with SAB for the past several months without any major problem.

However last night things went a bit loco.

I just updated to the latest version of Sickbeard (I think 480).  There were some shows that were showing as "skipped" in Sickbeard so I manually searched for them via NZBMatrix and bookmarked them there.

In SAB I selected the Sickbeard script for processing.  Category was set to "none".

Anyway the shows downloaded and I checked them out.  For some reason they were actually movies that I had previously downloaded.  Later that day I went into my movies folder and it seems all my movies have now been deleted.

I checked the history section of SAB and seems something funny went on with the Sickbeard script.

I'll also post this in the sickbeard forums, but thought it may be useful here as well.