running multiple scripts?

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
olufs3n

running multiple scripts?

Post by olufs3n »

It is possible to have SAB to run multiple post-processing scripts?
rascalli

Re: running multiple scripts?

Post by rascalli »

Per category ?
Or after each other ??
Mar2zz

Post by Mar2zz »

Create a script that calls other scripts. If you are on linux:

# Running multiple scripts from 1 script
This is also easy. You can do 2 things. First the easiest:
1. Blank textfile, #!/usr/bin/env bash @ top and the following lines in the script:
./path/toscript/one/scriptname1
./path/toscript/two/scriptname2 &&
./and/so/on.
2. Copy all text in all scripts, put the code from script one in function1, script two in function 2 etc. (watch out with variables here by the way).

If you put && after an executescriptcommand the next command will only be started if the previous one was succesful (see example scriptname2).

(more in this topic: http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?PHP ... pic=6203.0)
dougwt

Post by dougwt »

Can anyone offer a little guidance on how to accomplish this in windows? I've tried using both batch files and python to call multiple scripts but haven't been able to get it to successfully pass the parameters.
JPW

Post by JPW »

Yea, I'm running in to this same issue as well. I wish to use the sabtosickbeard.exe script as well as run a YAMJ script in Windows each time SABNZBD downloads something. Is this not possible?
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

JPW wrote:Yea, I'm running in to this same issue as well. I wish to use the sabtosickbeard.exe script as well as run a YAMJ script in Windows each time SABNZBD downloads something. Is this not possible?
JPW you can run multiple scripts with Sickbeard. All you have to do is put the path to the Extra script in the config.ini manully.
here is a link explaining the process.

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/wiki ... edSettings.
dougwt wrote:Can anyone offer a little guidance on how to accomplish this in windows? I've tried using both batch files and python to call multiple scripts but haven't been able to get it to successfully pass the parameters.
Hey dougwt,
I'll try to help but your going to have to give me more info. You are trying to pass parameters which parameter are you talking about and what multiple scripts are you trying to run.

Just trying to help
J03