folder sorting issue

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
chokomon

folder sorting issue

Post by chokomon »

I've set the folder path in "Categories" to "../../Videos/TV Shows".  And under "Folders" I have "Enable TV Sorting" checked, and just have this in the text box:  %sn/

Instead of putting it in /TV Shows, it's putting the show in the root download directory (it's weird because it was working before - but last two shows downloaded had this issue).

Thoughts?   ???

EDIT:

This seems to be the relevant log entry:

2008-07-08 11:34:01,219::INFO::[sabnzbd.misc] Creating directories: /home/myfiles/Downloads/Newsgroups/[TV SHOW NAME]

It should be putting the file in /home/myfiles/Videos/TV Shows/[TV SHOW NAME]  given my Categories setting... (It seems like the TV Sorting feature is overriding the categories setting.  But if I don't have TV Sorting on, it puts the file in a folder that contains the ep #, which I don't want.)
Last edited by chokomon on July 8th, 2008, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
switch

Re: folder sorting issue

Post by switch »

Is your path actually set to:
"../../Videos/TV Shows"
Or are you just leaving out the first bits for ease of understanding.

If the former, please use the full path instead as I'm not sure if the code supports such a path, I'll have to check tomorrow.
chokomon

Post by chokomon »

It's actually set to "../../Videos/TV Shows"

I have another category set to "../../Folder/Subfolder" and it works fine.  It's only the TV category that's giving me trouble.  Which leads me to believe the TV Sorting feature must be interfering with the Category setting. 

EDIT:

Weird.  It seems to work sometimes.

For example (without having changed any settings), I did this download as a test and it was put in the right place:

2008-07-08 22:25:14,183::INFO::[sabnzbd.misc] Creating directories: /home/myfiles/Videos/TV Shows/
Last edited by Anonymous on November 26th, 2008, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chokomon

Post by chokomon »

Found the problem.  I was using NZB TV to automatically get shows, and had it set to download NZBs to a scan dir.  SAB was assigning those downloads to the "none" category, instead of the "tv" category.  I changed the NZB TV setting to "HTTP Offer", and now everything works perfectly!

Cheers!  ;D