You Guys Rock

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
reaper

You Guys Rock

Post by reaper »

Hey All,

I just registered and wanted to say this is the greatest program I have found in a very long time. I cant believe I have been using NewsLeecher for so long.

I now have a server running this in a vmware and its unbelievable... Just wanted to say thanks you guys rule :)

Regards,
Reaper
Karyudo

Re: You Guys Rock

Post by Karyudo »

I just registered and wanted to say this is the greatest program I have found in a very long time. I can't believe I have been using NewsLeecher NZB-O-Matic+ (NOMP) for so long.

I set up SAB in about half an hour, downloaded some stuff, fiddled with settings, and within 2 hours (it's now just 4 hours since I first downloaded it), I'd pretty much decided I'll never need NOMP again, ever.

I'm blown away by the integration of Newzbin, and the automation of verifying, repairing, unpacking, renaming, and foldering. Un-frickin'-believable!
Shadowtester

Post by Shadowtester »

I was a previous Hellanzb user its a great client as long as you do not mind giving all your bandwidth to it the throttling is very poorly done. I have switched to SABnzbd+ and so far I love it a much nicer webui and since I am running it on a debian etch 64bit server headless the webui is very important also the real throttling function is great as well. I was able to do all the install, and setup/configuration over ssh and was almost painless. Thanks again for a great nzb client.

Shadowtester
pxr5

Post by pxr5 »

I started off with Grabit, then ventured on to NZB-O-Matic. I soon discovered Sabnzbd a while back now and have been using it ever since. I did try Alt.binz for a little bit, but soon reverted back. This is a great program and I have recommended to a fair few others over the last year, both to friends and other forum's members.

Thanks to everyone involved  :)
sdub78

Post by sdub78 »

A buddy put me on to Newsleacher a while back and I thought it was quite good at the time.  SABNZBD blows it clear out of the water, i'm so happy with this app.  Just trying to find a better site than the ones I'm using to source NZBs.  Currently using NZBSRUS and NZBMATRIX.  Is there something better out there?

thanks
inpheaux
Administrator
Administrator

Post by inpheaux »

sdub78 wrote:Just trying to find a better site than the ones I'm using to source NZBs.  Currently using NZBSRUS and NZBMATRIX.  Is there something better out there?
Newzbin. Seriously. Yes, it's invite-only (check the thread). Yes, it costs money (but it's only $12/yr if you pay in December). But it's the best there is.