myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Xmantium

Re: myNZB

Post by Xmantium »

I love this app, one feature missing compared to androids "nzb air" is saved searches

It would be great if you included saved previous searches rather just keeping the last search
ac3

Post by ac3 »

Would it be possible to let MYNZB show "info files" from www.nzbindex.nl ?
The site allready has the option to show it, so there´s no need to get it from usenet.

thanks for all your work. Mynzb is still the no1 Iphoneapp for SABNZBD
rtello

myNZB

Post by rtello »

I just bought the iPad app, and setup my Astraweb account but keep receiving the timeout message 1 minute after I add the nzb... Any help pls??? I'm using the us.news.astraweb.com host and the 8080 port, API and https switches off... Thanks for your time...
newsleecher

Post by newsleecher »

I would like to manage my sab server side rss feeds with this app instead of using the search providers. Can that be added to MyNZB?
xtrips

Feature request

Post by xtrips »

Hello,

I hope it's the right place to post requests...
I wish I could have more possibilities when limiting the download speed from MyNZB.
Why jump from 2000 to 5000? What happened to 3000 and 4000?
I think the best solution would be to provide an editable field so we could just set the speed of our choice.

Thank you
Gillyshere

Post by Gillyshere »

myNZB wrote:0.4.8 has been released on app store (itunes.com/apps/myNZB)
This new version 0.4.8 still doesn't fix the ability to queue items from NZBIndex! :'( Anything I try to queue shows up with URL Fetching failed; Unusable NZB file, Please Fix are revert back to version 0.4.6 until this is fixed!
Crashez

Post by Crashez »

I'm not getting any categories listed. I don't understand why. any help?
ac3

Post by ac3 »

New version downloaded.....

Too bad the author didn't read this forum...
none of the suggestions were honoured...
elannasdad

Switch Servers

Post by elannasdad »

Anyone else lose the ability to switch servers after upgrading to iOS 5 ?

All my server details are still in the Settings but the Switch Server pop-up is blank ?
BaileyB

Post by BaileyB »

Loved this app on my iphone, are there any plans for a Android version?
5stringdeath

Re: Switch Servers

Post by 5stringdeath »

elannasdad wrote:Anyone else lose the ability to switch servers after upgrading to iOS 5 ?

All my server details are still in the Settings but the Switch Server pop-up is blank ?

Yes, same issue here
Comedy

Post by Comedy »

I just got this app for iPhone and I'm having some trouble connecting to it from the internet. I'll give some details, hopefully someonme knows the fix..

I have my iPad with myNZB connected to the internal network, can connect just fine on 192.168.0.3:8080 using username/password/api key

I try the same with my iPhone from externally and I get a gateway time out message.

I have a Sky 2640S router and have set up the following:

Inbound Service: SABNZBD
LAN IP: 192.168.0.3
Port: 8080-8080
WAN Servers: 0.0.0.0 1-65535
Enabled: Yes

I have windows firewall turned off completely right now to try and make this work but I have created an exception for the sabnzbd.exe application to allow all incoming connection from the LAN and internet.

I have also tried setting my maching 192.168.0.3 as the DMZ server. Still no joy.

I feel that this is going to be something on my router config but Windows 7 has so many different settings to allow a firewall exception too that I don't know if I've missed something... even though the firewall is off.

Any ideas anyone?
5stringdeath

Re: Switch Servers

Post by 5stringdeath »

5stringdeath wrote:
elannasdad wrote:Anyone else lose the ability to switch servers after upgrading to iOS 5 ?

Yes, same issue here

Latest update fixed this for me ;D
starbbs

Open MyNZB when nzb is clicked in browse4

Post by starbbs »

hello

I also use sabmobile on my iphone and ipad which has the option that when a nzb is selected from safari, sabmobile automatically can be selected to download the nzb and add it to the queue.

Can mynzb also to this? sothat i can browse nzb sites, open the nzb in safari and open it with mynzb to add it.

Regards

Marco

ps, the interface badly needs an update... specially the big list off nzb sites can be cleaned up into one nice interface

pps i also like the search thing in sabmobile in where the search searches into all available sites in one go.. can ghis be done in mynzb also
shardphoenix

Post by shardphoenix »

Bought the app few days ago and I am not that happy about it so far.
I can connect to my specially installed SABNZBD+ running on my DS-211+ synology nas.
I am not using the embedded nzb server because that has limitationa. I prefer SABNZBD+.

So I can connect an edit/alter/pause/resume the task list but when I try to search through NZBMatrix I get an error that my login/password is incorrect. I am 100% sure that what I typed is correct. Also the API key is correctly copied from my account settings in NZBMatrix.

The second issue I have is with NZBIndex. All links fail to download.

Anybody else has this issue? and a solution...