0.00GB on Temp?

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
syth

0.00GB on Temp?

Post by syth »

When downloading I sometimes see a warning  icon (triangular European style road sign) next to 0.00 GB Free (Temp) 56.39 GB Free Space . All the directories for sabnzbd are on the same drive (/) and it has lots of space.

The icon only appears sometimes, and only when downloading. Once it appears, I think it stays until I restart sabnzbd.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 0.00GB on Temp?

Post by shypike »

Which skin are you using?
syth

Post by syth »

I am using Plush.

It happened again, so I was able to see what happened.  Once the warning icon shows up, any further downloads fail with write errors:

2008-08-20 01:48:13,319::ERROR::[assembler] Disk error on creating file /Users/syth/Desktop/usenet/incomplete/...

repeated over and over for each file.  Stopping sabnzbd and restarted it sorts everything out, though I have to reload any nzbs that it failed to download.

There is nothing for nearly 2 hours before that in the log file, but once the errors start, it's all over.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

It's a reaction to the Operating System telling SABnzbd that it cannot write a file.
So either disk full or no permission to write on /Users/syth/Desktop/usenet/incomplete
syth

Post by syth »

shypike wrote: It's a reaction to the Operating System telling SABnzbd that it cannot write a file.
So either disk full or no permission to write on /Users/syth/Desktop/usenet/incomplete
But the disk is not full (No where near, 30-70GB free at all times) and the permissions do not change between stopping sabnzbd and restarting it:

Code: Select all

ls -lsd /Users/syth/Desktop/usenet/incomplete
0 drwxr-xr-x  4 syth  staff  136 Aug 24 12:07 /Users/syth/Desktop/usenet/incomplete
And there's not enough info in the logs to see what the issue is.  Fixing it takes stopping sab and simply starting it up again.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

Do you have logging set to "debugging" level (on the Connections) Page ?
Do this and zip the set of log files to bugs at sabnzbd.org (add the link to this forum post).
Maybe it can tell us more.