Need new usenet - which services allow two IP's?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
bluenote

Need new usenet - which services allow two IP's?

Post by bluenote »

Hey guys

Looks like I need to buy new usenet service. I have two separated boxes and I want to split the connections between the two.
From personal experience does anyone know which providers won't complain if I do this?
I think XSnews does it but their rates and listed retention seem kind of out of line. 585+ published retention doesn't really cut it anymore.
(Although for ~ $60 a year on their lowest plan its not such a bad deal if it was better retention).

Anyways, anyone got any personal experience to share on this?

thanks!
centurion
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Need new usenet - which services allow two IP's?

Post by centurion »

This would be kinda handy. While it's nice having 20 streams, it would be useful to be able to split them up. Sometimes when I'm at work and downloading I forget that I paused my SABnzbd install at home, then downloads get backed up until I realize what I did :-)
arto65

Post by arto65 »

Last I heard (april 2011), usenetserver allows it.
They have unlimited 20 connections 10$/month deals and 96$/year deals, with over 1000 days retention.
throwaway

Post by throwaway »

Ngroups.net, nuff said. I pay $30/quarter (Equals out to $10/mo) for unlimited and I share the account with a couple people who are all over the country and we can all be downloading at the same time with no problems.