MyEpisode/Tvchecker & NzbMatrix/nzb.su Sync + Delphi Source

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
fvboegeld

Re: MyEpisode/Tvchecker & NzbMatrix/nzb.su Sync + Delphi Sou

Post by fvboegeld »

Agusdfnjs wrote:fvboegeld, if it is ok for you.
Can i get the source code to work on a UI version. ???

of course u will have a big thanks and also be the main programmer in the credit list. :D

I would break my heart to see this project to go up in smoke, because it is such a good way to do this on. :'(

Yours sincerely, Henrik (Agusdfnjs) :-*
Ey Henrik, ofc you can work on a gui :) The source is always included in the zip file so its freely available and you can do whatever you want with it...
I"m using the app on a daily base so whenever i see some bugs or issues i'll definatly be releasing a new version.. or when there are requests i'll look into this... but uptill now i think it runs fine.

For tvchecker.net goes the same, if requests are coming to make modification or add some new things on the site, i'll be doing this gratefully.. But.. i think the site runs fine as it is at the moment.

:)

Thanks again!
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

fvboegeld wrote:
Agusdfnjs wrote:fvboegeld, if it is ok for you.
Can i get the source code to work on a UI version. ???

of course u will have a big thanks and also be the main programmer in the credit list. :D

I would break my heart to see this project to go up in smoke, because it is such a good way to do this on. :'(

Yours sincerely, Henrik (Agusdfnjs) :-*
Ey Henrik, ofc you can work on a gui :) The source is always included in the zip file so its freely available and you can do whatever you want with it...
I"m using the app on a daily base so whenever i see some bugs or issues i'll definatly be releasing a new version.. or when there are requests i'll look into this... but uptill now i think it runs fine.

For tvchecker.net goes the same, if requests are coming to make modification or add some new things on the site, i'll be doing this gratefully.. But.. i think the site runs fine as it is at the moment.

:)

Thanks again!
yes the tool and site are still working. Still happy with it
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

Hi fvboegeld.

Since long time I now have a problem with 2 new series to find them on nzbmatrix. Its about the series ¡Rob! and Are You There, Chelsea? If i start the program when ¡Rob! is coming the seriesname ?b! appeared. with the second show Are You There, Chelsea? I think the problem is the "," in the seriesname. Can you help me with this 2 series?

I tried some mappings without luck

Thnx for now
fvboegeld

Post by fvboegeld »

speedster888 wrote:Hi fvboegeld.

Since long time I now have a problem with 2 new series to find them on nzbmatrix. Its about the series ¡Rob! and Are You There, Chelsea? If i start the program when ¡Rob! is coming the seriesname ?b! appeared. with the second show Are You There, Chelsea? I think the problem is the "," in the seriesname. Can you help me with this 2 series?

Thnx for now
Thanks for reporting this, i'll chech this out this evening
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

fvboegeld wrote:

Thnx for now
Thanks for reporting this, i'll chech this out this evening
thnx
fvboegeld

Post by fvboegeld »

Speedster, pm'd you :)
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

fvboegeld wrote:Speedster, pm'd you :)
Thnx. Replied you via pm. So far i can test everything is working again.

I saw you edit the readme. That a "," replace it with µ is the solution
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

Hi fvboegeld

Here i'm again. Since the last month i got a little error. Not a real problem only a cosmetic one. If I use the tool in combination with myepisode a get a error when the tool want to download the upcoming episodes. I got the next error

[>] Upcoming episodes:
Exception at 00445F8D: EXMLReadError:
In 'stream:' (line 1 pos 1): Root element is missing.

Like i said. Its a cosmetic one. So maybe in the future you can watch to this little problem.
fvboegeld

Post by fvboegeld »

speedster888 wrote:Hi fvboegeld

Here i'm again. Since the last month i got a little error. Not a real problem only a cosmetic one. If I use the tool in combination with myepisode a get a error when the tool want to download the upcoming episodes. I got the next error

[>] Upcoming episodes:

Like i said. Its a cosmetic one. So maybe in the future you can watch to this little problem.
ok.. thanks for letting me know.. haven't been using the myepisodes for a longtime... only tvchecker.net :) i'll see into this
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

fvboegeld wrote:
speedster888 wrote:Hi fvboegeld

[>] Upcoming episodes:

ok.. thanks for letting me know.. haven't been using the myepisodes for a longtime... only tvchecker.net :) i'll see into this
You're welcome. I use both sites. 1 for HD and 1 for SD. And no problems with tvchecker. Maybe in the future will make a second account on tvchecker and dont use myepisode anymore
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

Hi fvboegeld.

Since yesterday I dont get hits for my series from nzbmatrix. With every serie the error is: "NZBMatrix error : error:nothing_found". This series earlier found nzbs on nzbmatrix. And I also check if there are nzb on nzbmatrix and this is the case. I will look if tonight or tomorrow the program is working again. But I thought, just give you a heads up for maybe a problem
fvboegeld

Post by fvboegeld »

Since yesterday I dont get hits for my series from nzbmatrix. With every serie the error is: "NZBMatrix error : error:nothing_found". This series earlier found nzbs on nzbmatrix. And I also check if there are nzb on nzbmatrix and this is the case. I will look if tonight or tomorrow the program is working again. But I thought, just give you a heads up for maybe a problem
Thanks.. can u keep me updates on this?
Much appreciated!
speedster888

Post by speedster888 »

Thnx for reacting. Off course i can update you. Just tried it again and now the tool is downloading nzbs again. Seems it was a problem by nzbmatrix.com

I only still have the bug

[>] Upcoming episodes:

With mytvepisode.
fvboegeld

Post by fvboegeld »

speedster888 wrote:Thnx for reacting. Off course i can update you. Just tried it again and now the tool is downloading nzbs again. Seems it was a problem by nzbmatrix.com

I only still have the bug

[>] Upcoming episodes:

With mytvepisode.
Please check you PM :)