Useui: multi-user PHP web interface

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
mappu

Useui: multi-user PHP web interface

Post by mappu »

Useui: Multi-user PHP web interface

So I share a usenet account with some friends, and every so often they'll drop by and pick up their downloads. It's nice to automate this, though, and SABnzbd supports different categories: so this is a short, one-afternoon PHP hack that lets you have multiple users in SABnzbd, with each user having a separate category for their stuff. Each user can add, remove, pause and resume NZB's in isolation to their own category.

I had a quick look around and couldn't find anything i wanted, so i hope it helps someone.
Installation instructions included with download.

Download via my Google Code page
pmow
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Useui: multi-user PHP web interface

Post by pmow »

Thanks! This is exactly what I've been wanting for a while. (Years in fact)

Having something like torrentflux-b4rt (I believe?) along with some sort of file sync/distribution software is great. Are you looking for additional features, etc? I noticed you're basically using GCode for file hosting. :'(
mappu

Post by mappu »

Glad you like it! It was pretty straightforward to put together, the API has decent documentation.

Since that release i've added a couple other features (AJAX updating), but i still haven't added rearranging-queue, extra information, multiple selections, finer ACLs... since i haven't really felt the need for them yet, there's no way to justify the time to implement them. Shouldn't be hard to do, though, feel free to do them for me if they'd be helpful to you ;)

Yes, I do really only use it for hosting.. though I do use mercurial locally. I have competitors for my attention, so with a private project i'll often make changes, tag a new release then and there, and then not make any changes for months - so it's a little less error-prone for me. It's not ideal from an outsider perspective, but i don't see a problem with it as long as the source and history are there and relatively up-to-date.
shaker64

Post by shaker64 »

Hi
i tried to istall it but it doesn't let me log in i setup index.php this way

Any help? Thank you
pmow
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by pmow »

make sure SSL isn't required - not sure.
shaker64

Post by shaker64 »

no, it doesn't depend of SSL