MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
binhex

Re: MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Post by binhex »

pilGrim wrote:that all said, is anyone having issues with NZBMatrix or NZB.su? I can't get either one to update properly. I use NZBs.org, which works great, but as they do not accept new members, I have set friends up with NZBMatrix and history view is not updating. Also same with NZB.su.
im getting no issues with index site nzbmatrix to my knowledge, two things to check, firstly and most importantly is that their seearch criteria is correct, remember the search criteria are AND'd together not OR's, so this will give NO results returned:-

+720p +1080p

however this will give results:-

+bluray +x264

the other thing to double check this that their api key is correct. also up the logging to "INFO" and then do a run now, it should spit out a lot of info into the log, might give you an idea as to why your not seeing results.
neo_x

Post by neo_x »

binhex wrote:hi neo_x, thanks for your kind words, glad mg is working well, and yes i will have to get onto donations at some point :-).

onto your request/question - im afraid mpoviegrabber doesn't do this right now, it would be fairly tricky to extract the exact movie title from the original post name. i think a better approach would be to rename your folders and/or files to the correct imdb title names, i could look into creating a separate script to do this but it wouldn't be for some time.

Hi Binhex

strange -i thought you would already have some sort of parser/script built into moviegrabber?
ie - to get the RSS feed from NZB matrix for today..
Bad Ass 2012 BRRip XviD KAZAN
is then parsed into
Bad ass (2012)
when i download the NZB
i gather even before that step Movie grabber parses the RSS release, as it needs to compare/verify it against my already downloaded movies etc.

my request is thus - the moment it needs to compare the parsed RSS name "Bad ass (2012)" to the NZB_backup folder, it parses the backup NZB file name before comparing. This shouldn't affect functionality(and if you are using a function to perform the parsing - should be rather easy).

hope i explained it a bit better now :p

Neo_X

PS

a while ago i requested functionality related to releasing duplicates form the queue( ie if i have two version of the same movie on que, and i release the version i want, that the rest of the movie copies be removed from que.
this seems to have been added now - except i am not seeing it in any change logs :P
binhex

Post by binhex »

neo_x wrote:to get the RSS feed from NZB matrix for today..
Bad Ass 2012 BRRip XviD KAZAN
is then parsed into
Bad ass (2012)
yes your right it does translate the post name to the imdb name, this isnt performed via regex on the post name though, instead its done by looking up the movie title from the imdb link.
neo_x wrote:when i download the NZB
i gather even before that step Movie grabber parses the RSS release, as it needs to compare/verify it against my already downloaded movies etc.
yep moviegrabber will compare what it has already processed by looking at the original post title in the sqlite db and the current title its processing, it doesnt use the imdb title at this point.
neo_x wrote:my request is thus - the moment it needs to compare the parsed RSS name "Bad ass (2012)" to the NZB_backup folder, it parses the backup NZB file name before comparing. This shouldn't affect functionality(and if you are using a function to perform the parsing - should be rather easy).
moviegrabber could look for both the original post title and the imdb title in the completed folder yep, however if there is only the slightest different in the post title name then it will not match and will download it, for example a different release group would not match and thus you may get a duplicate, this is one of the reasons why i use imdb title and not original post title.
neo_x wrote:a while ago i requested functionality related to releasing duplicates form the queue( ie if i have two version of the same movie on que, and i release the version i want, that the rest of the movie copies be removed from que.
this seems to have been added now - except i am not seeing it in any change logs :P.
yes you did indeed :-), i sneaked it into 2.1.8 as it was easier than first anticipated, here is the rather cryptic changelog line:-

- change delete movies from queue table by imdb name on release

basically i now delete anything queued with the same imdb name on queue release.
neo_x

Post by neo_x »

ah damn

completely forgot about the IMDB part (and i completely understand why you decided to go this route rather - parsing a post-name is just almost impossible sometimes)

Thank you for the detailed answer /feedback.

*Hands Binhex more beer* :D
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

binhex wrote: im getting no issues with index site nzbmatrix to my knowledge, two things to check, firstly and most importantly is that their search criteria is correct, remember the search criteria are AND'd together not OR's, so this will give NO results returned:-

+720p +1080p

however this will give results:-

+bluray +x264

the other thing to double check this that their api key is correct. also up the logging to "INFO" and then do a run now, it should spit out a lot of info into the log, might give you an idea as to why your not seeing results.
Hi Binhex,

Lots of travel so took some time to look at this again. It does seem to be search criteria. If I take out all search criteria it works, but I get lots of CAM dls and don't want that. So I set category to all formats and put in +DVDRip +BRRip +TVRip -Cam

But does not seem to work. Here is what I get from the log:

2012-06-17 04:45:47,635 INFO RSS feed rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?page=download&username=MYUSERNAME&apikey=MYAPIKEY&subcat=54,2,1,50,42,4,3,48&english=1&ssl=1&term=+%2BDVDRip+%2BTVRip+%2BBRRip+-Cam
2012-06-17 04:45:49,680 WARNING NZBMatrix RSS feed no items found, bad search criteria/api key?

Any thoughts?

TIA
binhex

Post by binhex »

Yeah your search criteria won't work remember the search criteria are and'd together, try +rip -cam instead
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

binhex wrote:Yeah your search criteria won't work remember the search criteria are and'd together, try +rip -cam instead
Hi Binhex,

That does not work as NZBMatrix seldom has the word rip by itself, it does not seem that moviegrabber takes the word "Rip" from inside a word. In looking through the site it seems that
+DVDRip +BRRip +TVRip

are the 3 main used version of rip.

Any ideas to avoid Cam and any none Rip dls?

TIA...
arngrim

Post by arngrim »

Hello,

Any news about Newzbin coverage?

Nzbmatrix is great, but it is not as complete as newzbin.

With newzbin I directly see if the movie I'm interested in has french (I'm a french guy), or english subtitles for chinese movies or whatever.
About nzbs, I don't know how it works, maybe it is there, if somebody can invite me, this may solve my issue ([email protected]).

But if you want an invitation to the Newzbin website, just tell me, I can give it to you ;)

Arngrim
binhex

Post by binhex »

pilGrim wrote:
binhex wrote:Yeah your search criteria won't work remember the search criteria are and'd together, try +rip -cam instead
Hi Binhex,

That does not work as NZBMatrix seldom has the word rip by itself, it does not seem that moviegrabber takes the word "Rip" from inside a word. In looking through the site it seems that
+DVDRip +BRRip +TVRip

are the 3 main used version of rip.

Any ideas to avoid Cam and any none Rip dls?

TIA...
hi pilgrim, i apologize for the slow response lots of real life issues at the mo, in any case i got a solution for you, try the following search criteria in moviegrabber, it produces the correct results for me:-

+-dvdrip +-brrip +-tvrip -cam
binhex

Post by binhex »

arngrim wrote:Hello,

Any news about Newzbin coverage?

Nzbmatrix is great, but it is not as complete as newzbin.

With newzbin I directly see if the movie I'm interested in has french (I'm a french guy), or english subtitles for chinese movies or whatever.
About nzbs, I don't know how it works, maybe it is there, if somebody can invite me, this may solve my issue ([email protected]).

But if you want an invitation to the Newzbin website, just tell me, I can give it to you ;)

Arngrim
hi arngrim, this is on my list to do, i am currently working on a rather large piece of code to do post processing in moviegrabber, once this is complete i will take a look at adding in newzbin support.

binhex.
thedude2222

Post by thedude2222 »

Thanks for the awesome program!
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

Hi Binhex,

Can you check NZBs.org? Moviegrabber is pointed to the beta site and I think they have cut over. I have not been getting any new activity for a week or so now. Here is an error from my log:

2012-07-13 19:25:22,101 WARNING NZB's URL error, response - _ssl.c:488: The handshake operation timed out

Cheers,
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

pilGrim wrote:Hi Binhex,

Can you check NZBs.org? Moviegrabber is pointed to the beta site and I think they have cut over. I have not been getting any new activity for a week or so now. Here is an error from my log:

2012-07-13 19:25:22,101 WARNING NZB's URL error, response - _ssl.c:488: The handshake operation timed out

Cheers,
I don't think it is the url, it might have more to do with the ID, I can no longer fine a number based ID in my profile, only a user name. Sickbeard is only using the API key. Not sure what happened but something has changed and I have tinkered around with the settings a lot can still cannot get a current RSS feed. I went to the log and pulled the RSS feed that showed up there and it only pulled old posts.

Maybe movie grabber is using my API key from the classic site and they turned that off? On the current site I have a different API number and no ID that is number based.

TIA for any solutions..
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi pilgrim, this error looks like a server side issue, probably around ssl:-
it is also possible that nzbs.org are shutting down the "classic" part of the site and now only support the newer newznab based nzbs.org website. so i would recommend that you switch your index site to newznab and fill in the details as follows for moviegrabber in configuration/website:-

hostname:- https://nzbs.org
port:- 443
api/rss key:- <your_key>

the rest can be copy and pasted from nzbs.org into the same text fields in newznab section.

future versions of moviegrabber i will be removing nzbs.org completely from the index site selection and relying only on newznab, i will also have some presets defined so you can just select the most common index sites from a dropdown to populate the above settings :-)
elmetal

Post by elmetal »

so I tried to run from source (python) on win7x64

I run couch potatov2 from source so I know my python is working all well.

I can't access the web interface.

I have to run this from source because the executables have way too much RAM overhead for my build. I'm running a P4 3.0ghz with 1gb ram and between sickbeard, sabnzbd, couchpotatv2 and PMS, I'm getting right on the edge there.

any way to run this from source on win7? or maybe it's running but the port is changed? (trying localhost:9191)