URL Fetching failed

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
neufaeth69

URL Fetching failed

Post by neufaeth69 »

"URL Fetching failed; (Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:invalid_login)), Try again "

I have 207 pages of this error message ! Sabnzbd is grabbing some things ! Some things are being snatched by sickbeard , but never get grabbed by SABnzbd ! I've contacted NZBmatrix and they assure me my login and api key are valid ! Everything i've heard from other forums say its a SABnzbd problem ! WTF ??? How do I fix ???
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: URL Fetching failed

Post by shypike »

Upgrade to release 0.7.0Beta3.
neufaeth69

Post by neufaeth69 »

Where can i find that ?
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

See Announcements board.
neufaeth69

Post by neufaeth69 »

Downloaded the beta and it had no effect ! Still getting the "ERROR: Invalid nzbmatrix credentials (invalid_login)" under warnings and " URL Fetching failed; (Invalid nzbmatrix credentials (invalid_login)), " under my history ! Again , my NZBmatrix API and login are correct ! What's the problem ?
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

neufaeth69 wrote:Downloaded the beta and it had no effect ! Still getting the "ERROR: Invalid nzbmatrix credentials (invalid_login)" under warnings and " URL Fetching failed; (Invalid nzbmatrix credentials (invalid_login)), " under my history ! Again , my NZBmatrix API and login are correct ! What's the problem ?
Did you know you can end a sentence with something else than a "!" or "?" ... ?
neufaeth69

Post by neufaeth69 »

LOL ! Yeah , I'm bad about that " . " ; P

No offense meant ...
callten061

Post by callten061 »

same problem...
kojo

Post by kojo »

I'm having a bit of a similar issue.

Everything had been working fine, I was on version 0.7.0. I started getting the following error on ALL nzb's from NZBMatrix:
» URL Fetching failed; (DENIED_INVALID_CREDENTIALS)
I did some googling, and saw that I needed to update my install of Sabnzbd. I did so, bringing me to 0.7.1. This fixed the issue, I no longer got that error, and my downloads resumed without a problem. a few days later, I saw there was another update, this time to 0.7.2 for Sabnzbd, and thinking I'd stay ahead of the curve, I installed the new update. Now, I'm back to the same error again. Denied Invalid Credentials...I keep searching for reasons of this, but they're all telling me to update to 0.7.1.

You can see the spot I'm in with that, as I'm already PAST 0.7.1

I see plenty of posts on nzbmatrix about invalid logins, I see nothing about the Invalid Credentials for the most recent version of Sabnzbd. I'm looking through my log files currently, and I'm not seeing anything there that would really help either.
2012-07-22 22:47:16,565::INFO::[urlgrabber:116] Grabbing URL https://www.nzbsrus.com/nzbdownload_rss ... 87cb78f9b/
2012-07-22 22:47:17,303::INFO::[growler:267] Send to NotifyOSD: URL Fetching failed; / (DENIED_INVALID_CREDENTIALS)
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm still fairly new to all of this, and I'm trying to figure my way around. Even a point in the right direction would be wonderful at this time.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

I don't know what your doing, but you complain about nzbmatrix.com and you list an error with nzbsrus.com?
Which is it?
exussum

Post by exussum »

kojo wrote:I'm having a bit of a similar issue.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm still fairly new to all of this, and I'm trying to figure my way around. Even a point in the right direction would be wonderful at this time.

You need to click on the RSS link and get a api key - They have changed recently
kojo

Post by kojo »

shypike wrote:I don't know what your doing, but you complain about nzbmatrix.com and you list an error with nzbsrus.com?
Which is it?

You're right...I grabbed the wrong log snippet, I do apologize for that. Slip of the copy/paste fingers. The error is specifically happening with nzbmatrix.com (and nzbsrus, but I'm not concerned about that, matrix is the main one I use). I shoulda double checked that.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

Have you followed exussum advise?
kojo

Post by kojo »

I did. That didn't work either.

It's working now, but I didn't actually fix it. I ended up blowing away the original install, and installed 0.7.2 completely from scratch. Had to re setup all of my config, everything. However..end result is that it is now working.

Could it have been me trying to move the config from older versions into this newer version?

Thank you very much for looking into this.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

It's always a puzzle for me, when people blame their upgrade for botching their setup.
I'm not saying that an upgrade cannot do that.
However, during my development and testing I jump from one version to another all the time.
I have yet to experience the first problem with that.