[iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
DJBenson

Re: [iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Post by DJBenson »

I have just migrated my movie list from CouchPotato v1 over to v2 only to find it isn't working with Qouch - the error I'm getting is different to those above and seems to indicate a problem with the SSL implementation - it says that Apache received a request in HTTP when the server was expecting HTTPS.
lazy_g

Post by lazy_g »

I also upgraded from cp1 to cp2

Also getting an error with couch...
CouhPotato Connection failed
error Domein=ASIHTTPRequestErrorDomain Code=9 "The request failed because it redirected too many times"UserInfo=0x39fb20{NSLocalizedDescription=The request failed because it redirected too many time}
now i do use dyndns to get to it from outside. it always worked with CPv1...

Hope someone can help...
lazy_g

Post by lazy_g »

lazy_g wrote:I also upgraded from cp1 to cp2

Also getting an error with couch...
CouhPotato Connection failed
error Domein=ASIHTTPRequestErrorDomain Code=9 "The request failed because it redirected too many times"UserInfo=0x39fb20{NSLocalizedDescription=The request failed because it redirected too many time}
now i do use dyndns to get to it from outside. it always worked with CPv1...

Hope someone can help...
Also just did it with the local ip, same thing...
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

For everyone having errors connecting to CouchPotato V2, which unfortunately are a lot of you, you should be happy to know that I submitted a new update that fixes a lot of bugs regarding the CP V2 integration, and adds some new features. Apple is a bit on the slow side the last month, so expect the update by the end of this week, or the next week, in the app store.

My apologies for the buggy behavior of the last version. I just want to let you all know that all the feedback and support is greatly appreciated. It allows me to spend more time on developing this application in the future, which is important as I have big plans for a more user friendly and flexible way of working with Qouch. And support for new tools like Headphones is also high on my priority list.
DJBenson

Post by DJBenson »

qonstrukt wrote:For everyone having errors connecting to CouchPotato V2, which unfortunately are a lot of you, you should be happy to know that I submitted a new update that fixes a lot of bugs regarding the CP V2 integration, and adds some new features. Apple is a bit on the slow side the last month, so expect the update by the end of this week, or the next week, in the app store.

My apologies for the buggy behavior of the last version. I just want to let you all know that all the feedback and support is greatly appreciated. It allows me to spend more time on developing this application in the future, which is important as I have big plans for a more user friendly and flexible way of working with Qouch. And support for new tools like Headphones is also high on my priority list.
Great to hear! Can't wait for the new version /looks at Apple >:D

Is the SSL error something you are aware of?
Inflatablemouse

Post by Inflatablemouse »

Thanks for this great app, I got it today. Looking forward to the new version soon.
Skibum173

Post by Skibum173 »

I have been using this app for a few days now and love it. I have setup mine and my Sisters computers. Mine works great, I am using Sickbeard and Sab on mine with no problems. I have my Sisters setup to run all three, I can get SB and Couchpotato to work fine, but Sab will not. I have the Port forwarding done correctly and Sab is up to date on 0.7.2. Any help with this will be awesome. Also, when trying to connect to Sab it says it can't connect and gives an unknown error....

***Edit: found the problem, had to change it from localhost to 0.0.0.0 and it works great!!!***
Rafa_m

Post by Rafa_m »

hi guys, i am having some problems while trying to setup qouch with sabnzbd cp and sb. I am hoping you guys can help me.

i always get an error saying request timeout while connecting to sabnzbd and i think it is probably because of the Host or IP, i don't really know what to put there. i go to cmd, type in ipconfig and just copy the i tryed the gateway and the IPv4, also from one of those ''what is my ip websites''.

i have sabnzbd running on: http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd
on the qouch settings i have.
port number:8080
path: /sabnzbd, and then the user and pass, the api key is auto-detect

but i think the problem is mainly on the Host or IP, i hope you guys can give me any tips on how to set it up
robertpolson

Post by robertpolson »

After today's app update, it started working. I had to remove path "/wanted" and make it blank.
Ayla
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by Ayla »

CP V2 doesn't work for me after todays update.

I get an "..... 500 internal server error...." error message.

I've tried various settings "/wanted", "blank", empty API, with API etc.
DJBenson

Post by DJBenson »

I'm still getting the SSL error (error 400 - this server tried to speak HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port).

I've tried with/without SSL but neither work.

I am using a reverse proxy on Apache under Ubuntu.
ga88to

Post by ga88to »

Can you add status change for full seasons on sickbeard? So i can change a full season to "wanted".

After a while, starting the App from background, sabnzbd didnt refresh the queue and history anymore.
Or when i'm in the Queue the download speed didnt refresh.
I Have to close and restart the app completly or change between "Downloads" towards "TV shows" and go back to "Downloads".
Maybe you can implement such as "slide down to refresh" for the "Download" section.
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

Ayla wrote:CP V2 doesn't work for me after todays update.

Try removing your server from Qouch and adding it again with empty API key, path, but make sure you fill in the right port number. I think it's 5050 by default for CP V2.
DJBenson wrote:I'm still getting the SSL error (error 400 - this server tried to speak HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port).

I've tried with/without SSL but neither work.

I am using a reverse proxy on Apache under Ubuntu.
Make sure your proxy keeps SSL traffic intact. If you get redirected somehow to a non-SSL connection it may spawn that error for your own protection. (As it might mean somebody is trying to spoof you into using non-SSL traffic.) The problem in this regard really is with your proxy or how you have Apache set up. I use an Apache proxy myself with SSL enabled. Make sure you're proxy'ing to the SSL ports of the respective services. (9090 for SABnzbd instead of 8080 for example.)
ga88to wrote:Can you add status change for full seasons on sickbeard? So i can change a full season to "wanted".

After a while, starting the App from background, sabnzbd didnt refresh the queue and history anymore.
Or when i'm in the Queue the download speed didnt refresh.
I Have to close and restart the app completly or change between "Downloads" towards "TV shows" and go back to "Downloads".
Maybe you can implement such as "slide down to refresh" for the "Download" section.
Yeah I noticed such behavior myself lately, it should automatically start refreshing again after resuming the app but sometimes it just won't. I'll have to delve a bit deeper into it to fix that. I'm still thinking about a pull to refresh but that shouldn't be necessary there with a correctly working auto refresh.
morberg

Post by morberg »

qonstrukt wrote:
Ayla wrote:CP V2 doesn't work for me after todays update.

Try removing your server from Qouch and adding it again with empty API key, path, but make sure you fill in the right port number. I think it's 5050 by default for CP V2.
It is 5050, but unfortunately removing and re-adding the server does not help. I get the same error as Ayla.
DJBenson

Post by DJBenson »

qonstrukt wrote:Make sure your proxy keeps SSL traffic intact. If you get redirected somehow to a non-SSL connection it may spawn that error for your own protection. (As it might mean somebody is trying to spoof you into using non-SSL traffic.) The problem in this regard really is with your proxy or how you have Apache set up. I use an Apache proxy myself with SSL enabled. Make sure you're proxy'ing to the SSL ports of the respective services. (9090 for SABnzbd instead of 8080 for example.)
My problem with SSL has only started since moving to Couchpotato v2 and does not affect SABnzbd or SickBeard (both reverse-proxied in the same way) so I don't think that is the answer.

EDIT: Proxy is configured as per instructions here: https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPota ... issues/498

Qonstrukt - can you share your reverse proxy config for CP?

EDIT2: My Apache2 access.log shows that immediately after an API call, there is a call to / (i.e. the root) which fails. There is a bug report for this on the CP GitHub but it was resolved some months ago so I'm at a loss with this right now :(

It doesn't explain why my reverse proxy works via a web browser (even on the phone) but not in Qouch...