[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Kev1000000

[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by Kev1000000 »

NZB 360 For Android
Download here: http://nzb360.com

NZB 360 is a full-featured NZB manager that focuses on providing the best experience possible for controlling all of your NZB needs.

Currently Added Services:
  • SABnzbd
  • NZBget
  • Sick Beard
  • NzbDrone
  • CouchPotato
  • Newznab
  • Headphones

Main Features:
  • Merges all of your NZB-related needs into one beautifully designed and executed experience.
  • Switch between services simply and quickly, without needing to getting lost in the navigation.
  • Nexus 7 support with layouts designed specifically to bring easy navigation to the Nexus 7.
  • Extremely fluid and snappy interface.
SABnzbd Features:
  • Elegant and informative UI, which brings out subtle information.
  • Pause/delete items within your queue.
  • Set categories for items in queue.
  • Reorder items in queue.
  • Full status of items in history.
  • Delete items in history.
  • Innovative quick Speed Limit Threshold set menu.
  • Pause/Resume entire queue.
  • Add NZB by file or url.
  • Associates with NZB files.
  • Adjustable UI refresh rate.
  • SSL support.
  • Wake On Lan (WOL) support.
NZBMatrix Features:
  • "Sexy Movie Layout" uses special parsing techniques to create a beautiful and functional experience when browsing NZBMatrix's Movie content.
  • [IMDb / Comments / NFO / Related Items] are all accessible when viewing any movie within NZBMatrix.
  • Comments are available when viewing all NZBMatrix content.
  • "Search More Like This" feature inside of Movie category.
  • Bookmark support.
  • Search entire NZBMatrix index.
  • Supports all main and sub-category RSS feeds.
  • Quickly send any NZBMatrix content directly to SABnzbd.
Sick Beard Features:
  • Beautiful, XBMC-inspired interface for all TV Show content.
  • "Airing Soon" view informs you know when all of your shows air next.
  • "Missed" view allows you to see any shows that Sick Beard has not yet snatched, with the ability to quickly search for those episodes.
  • Multiple view layouts for shows.
  • Elegant and easy to use episode manager, which utilizes batching functionality to quickly and easily manage all of your episode content.
  • Quick searches for individual episodes.
  • SSL Support.
  • More to come!

CouchPotato(v2) Features:
  • Beautiful, XBMC-inspired interface for all Movie content.
  • Add new movies.
  • Edit movies.
  • "Wanted, Available, Manage, and History" views.
  • "Available" tab lets you quickly see which movies have releases available to download.
  • "History" tab allows you to see which releases CouchPotato has recently downloaded.
  • Force release search.
  • Manage all list content (with the ability to remove items).
  • Restart CouchPotato support.
  • SSL support.
  • View movie details (plot, runtime, Directors, Actors, etc).

If you end up downloading NZB 360, please let me know what you think! Thank you. :)
Last edited by Kev1000000 on April 4th, 2014, 8:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Re: [Android] SABconnect: A sexy sabnzbd client

Post by Kev1000000 »

Hey guys, quick update!

NZBMatrix integration is coming along nicely. I expect to finish it up within about 2 weeks.

I am doing some pretty cool formatting tricks with NZBMatrix, so that the results list doesn't have all of the mess after the title, making things much more elegant and easy to read.

Example: Let It Shine 2012 WS Extended DVDRip XviD PiRATEKiD

turns into

Let It Shine (2012)
WS Extended DVDRip
8.56 GB

Looking forward to putting out this update =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Faintuk

Post by Faintuk »

Great app, do you think you'll be adding headphones support down the road?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Faintuk wrote:Great app, do you think you'll be adding headphones support down the road?
Thanks! If there is enough demand, I will absolutely add headphones support. Right now, everyone is eager for the first 3 services I have listed (NZBMatrix, Sickbeard, and CouchPotato), but once those are in, I don't see an issue with adding in Headphones support.
Check out NZB 360.com
WTFox

Post by WTFox »

Just dropping by to say I just installed this. I'm really liking the layout and looking forward to SB and CP integrations. Keep up the good work. O0
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Thank you! I am getting very close to releasing a big update with NZBMatrix support. Once that is in, I am turning my focus to SB and CP. Shouldn't be too long, although I tend to overpolish features... haha. You'll see some of this with my NZMatrix integration... :)

Thanks again for the support. If you have any requests or questions, just let me know.
Check out NZB 360.com
Faintuk

Post by Faintuk »

Brought a copy, loving it.

Hope you add rss feeds when you apply nzb matrix section ;)
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Faintuk wrote:Brought a copy, loving it.

Hope you add rss feeds when you apply nzb matrix section ;)
Ah, thanks for the support! When you say RSS support, you mean the latest content in each respective category, correct?

If so, I not only added it, but I made it look mighty sexy ;)
Check out NZB 360.com
WTFox

Post by WTFox »

Kev1000000 wrote:Thank you! I am getting very close to releasing a big update with NZBMatrix support. Once that is in, I am turning my focus to SB and CP. Shouldn't be too long, although I tend to overpolish features... haha. You'll see some of this with my NZMatrix integration... :)

Thanks again for the support. If you have any requests or questions, just let me know.
I know a lot of people suggest tons of meaningless features, but here's one I'd like. :P Along with all the plans you have, would it be possible to view the SAB post processing script output? I'm not sure if that's possible with SAB API, but if it is, I'd love it. haha It would eliminate the need for sab to email me. ;D

EDIT: Would it be better for feature requests here, or through the app?
airguy

Post by airguy »

Just purchased and installed. Nice simple effective app for queue management, But:

Why the 100 entry limit for the queue? (also for history). I have over 300 entries in mine, so it won't show most of what's there. With usenet retention up to over 1000 days, I like to let them store it rather than me, until I need it!

Sure hope this limit will be removed in a future release. Keep up the good work!!
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Airguy, this limit will be removed in the next release due out in a few days with NZBMatrix support! :) Thank you for pointing this out and your support.
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

WTFox wrote:
Kev1000000 wrote:Thank you! I am getting very close to releasing a big update with NZBMatrix support. Once that is in, I am turning my focus to SB and CP. Shouldn't be too long, although I tend to overpolish features... haha. You'll see some of this with my NZMatrix integration... :)

I know a lot of people suggest tons of meaningless features, but here's one I'd like. :P Along with all the plans you have, would it be possible to view the SAB post processing script output? I'm not sure if that's possible with SAB API, but if it is, I'd love it. haha It would eliminate the need for sab to email me. ;D

I'll look into it. I would like this feature as well, actually.

You can request features in either spot. I just wanted a way for people who normally don't visit forums to be able to submit support and feature requests. Thanks man.
Check out NZB 360.com
WTFox

Post by WTFox »

Kev1000000 wrote:
WTFox wrote:

I'll look into it. I would like this feature as well, actually.

You can request features in either spot. I just wanted a way for people who normally don't visit forums to be able to submit support and feature requests. Thanks man.
Awesome! Would be so bowdown! Either way, loving the look and functionality of this app! :D
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Haha, thanks man. Don't be afraid to leave a review! I need all of them I can get with it being so early on in development. =)
Check out NZB 360.com
WTFox

Post by WTFox »

Review posted! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to future updates!