Get only samples from NZB

Want something added? Ask for it here.
axeman1

Get only samples from NZB

Post by axeman1 »

Would it be possible to only get the samples from an NZB ?

You already have the option to ignore the samples, but I would like an option to only get sample files so its a simple matter of inverting the logic O0

Why have this feature? Some people dont have .nfo files and it would be good to check if an Nzb is in English and not foreign audio, before
commencing the FULL download and wasting bandwidth.
war59312

Re: Get only samples from NZB

Post by war59312 »

Any decent nzb search eningle can show just the samples and lets you create nzb files for said samples.

Or if you cant click something like "show only samples" then just search for the file name.

Example searching for sample-rock.of.ages could bring up just the samples on binsearch.
axeman1

Post by axeman1 »

What your suggesting is long winded. I already have the sample nzb in the file. But when you have multiple NZBs for a movie and they dont have any info on them
I have to manually get them with another newsgroup program. Creating more NZBs just for samples is a hassle I would prefer sabnzb had an option.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

Very often posters make the mistake of having a single par2 set for the payload and the samples.
The current "don't download samples" option is already a dubious feature, we're not going to expand it.
"Remove samples afterwards" is OK , but you wouldn't want to have the inverse.