NZB Unity

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
shepscrook

NZB Unity

Post by shepscrook »

Not sure if this is the right location to post this but I found an app on Android that works VERY nicely with SabNZBD, Couch Potato, SickBeard, NZBMatrix etc.

NZB Unity currently works the best out of the ones I've tested for using the multiple clients.

I've also used MediaDog and while that had a nicer looking interface, it still seemed to have some issues now and then. I'm not associated with this application at all, I don't develop it or develop for it so I'm just posting as I've found it to be very useful.

Here are some more images of NZB Unity
nemof

Re: NZB Unity

Post by nemof »

Just tried this out and works great, except that I can't get it to work with URL-rewrites. Anyone had any success with getting it to connect over a remote network to a server behind a rewritten URL? Any howtos available? thanks.
tymanthius

Post by tymanthius »

nemof wrote:Just tried this out and works great, except that I can't get it to work with URL-rewrites. Anyone had any success with getting it to connect over a remote network to a server behind a rewritten URL? Any howtos available? thanks.

Are you running apache as your webserver?
nemof

Post by nemof »

yes I am. currently have everything (sab/sickbeard/etc) mapped subdomain.domain.tld/service1 and so on. All accessible over https remotely.
tymanthius

Post by tymanthius »

Oh, crap, I just realized I still have my server.com:port settings in unity. IT works, so I'm not bothing with it. LOL.

Sorry, everything else I use is doing the server.com/service set up, so I forgot this wasn't
nemof

Post by nemof »

no worries, hopefully someone else has done it.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

If you like NZB Unity, I invite you to try out my app, NZB 360.

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11405

Let me know what you think =)
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
blun7

Post by blun7 »

Any chance of adding nzbs.org (newznab) support? I'd be happy to make a donation...
chroma601

Post by chroma601 »

For some reason I cannot get NZB Unity to access SABnzbd. I've checked and checked the settings but it refuses to connect. Host is the same as I use for it to access Sickbeard and Couch Potato, I use the same port Sickbeard and CP use on the computer, API is right as are user and pass. Secure is checked. AB and CP see SAB fine. NZB Unity sees SB and CP fine. But it won't access SAB. Suggestions are hoped for!
chroma601

Post by chroma601 »

Well, I still can't connect to SABnzbd with NZB Unity. API is corect. Username, password OK. Port is 9091, as I have specified for https. My IP is correct. Help?