[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
simonk83

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by simonk83 »

Fair enough, thanks :D
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

I would like to be able to view logs for sabnzbd, cp, and sickbeard. Specifically, the informational logs that tells you how its searching for items, what indexer its using, if it found anything, and if it has sent to sanzbd, etc.. I don't think it should have it's own tab or anything, but would be useful to have an option in the menu to view the log for troubleshooting purposes.

Don't know if this is a bug, but in CP when i choose "Available" releases and go to "Releases" tab and choose the movie, It takes me to the "Comments" and "NFO" screens which don't display anything for me. In the "NFO" tab it will say "Not Found - There is no .nfo file for this post". But if i use the NZBmatrix mode to search for the same movie, the comments and NFO would work fine. *UPDATE*: the comment/nfo sections also work in the "Manage" releases. It just doesn't work for "available" releases

Also,I notice for NZBmatrix mode, for movies, there is an IMDb tab in it and I would like to see this implemented for the CP section as well. And Sickbeard too if possible.
Mrkennedy

Post by Mrkennedy »

Just installed it on my phone looks really nice, now for my Nexus 7.

Few things would like to see added sorry if already been said.

1) another host. I have a DNS for outside but would like another for indoors.
2) nzbs.org or nzb.su. Nzbmatrix is not my cup of tea and looking at it you need to pay £7 for the api key.
3) Is there a way to save my settings and export them and then reuse them either on a new device or when i restore my phone etc
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Yeah i think a settings export/import option would be useful.

And for hosts, maybe have different hosts profiles to connect to different servers. I don't need it but i can see it as being handy for people that have multiple hosts.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:I would like to be able to view logs for sabnzbd, cp, and sickbeard. Specifically, the informational logs that tells you how its searching for items, what indexer its using, if it found anything, and if it has sent to sanzbd, etc.. I don't think it should have it's own tab or anything, but would be useful to have an option in the menu to view the log for troubleshooting purposes.

Don't know if this is a bug, but in CP when i choose "Available" releases and go to "Releases" tab and choose the movie, It takes me to the "Comments" and "NFO" screens which don't display anything for me. In the "NFO" tab it will say "Not Found - There is no .nfo file for this post". But if i use the NZBmatrix mode to search for the same movie, the comments and NFO would work fine. *UPDATE*: the comment/nfo sections also work in the "Manage" releases. It just doesn't work for "available" releases

Also,I notice for NZBmatrix mode, for movies, there is an IMDb tab in it and I would like to see this implemented for the CP section as well. And Sickbeard too if possible.
Sure, I can add a log view.

Thanks for the heads up on manage vs. available releases. I will look into that.

IMDb support is coming for CP. Sickbeard might be a little tough, but I'll see what I can do =)
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Mrkennedy wrote:Just installed it on my phone looks really nice, now for my Nexus 7.

Few things would like to see added sorry if already been said.

1) another host. I have a DNS for outside but would like another for indoors.
2) nzbs.org or nzb.su. Nzbmatrix is not my cup of tea and looking at it you need to pay £7 for the api key.
3) Is there a way to save my settings and export them and then reuse them either on a new device or when i restore my phone etc
A couple of folks have asked for multiple hosts now. I'll look into adding it. Do you want it for performance reasons? Using my external host internally actually works very well.

I am looking into adding more services. There is a ton out there, and each takes a lot of time to develop, so these may be slow going.

I'll work on an export/save settings feature.
Check out NZB 360.com
Mrkennedy

Post by Mrkennedy »

Thanks. Out of the 3 the save feature would be higer up as its takes a while to copy and paste everything in the settings. And i play alot with different ROMS etc yes you back them up but sometimes it does not all go to plan.

Hosts i will try them both and see if my external host works aswell as indoors and

Nzbs/su would be great
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Yeah the export data would be high up for me. Right now I have my API numbers stored in a text file in my Google drive just so I can copy and paste the info. lol.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

TitaniumBackup =)
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Congrats on your 4.9 star rating on Google play store. Leaves room for improvement!
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:Congrats on your 4.9 star rating on Google play store. Leaves room for improvement!
Haha, yes it does. Although, I don't think I will be getting rid of those 4 stars. They seem to be people who forgot to update their review, as I have addressed most of their concerns.
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

The add nzb feature doesn't add for me, also the app doesn't associate with .nzb files

If I access my sabnzb through mobile safari I can add an nzb fine from my mobile
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:The add nzb feature doesn't add for me, also the app doesn't associate with .nzb files

If I access my sabnzb through mobile safari I can add an nzb fine from my mobile
NZB 360 should be associating itself to any .nzb file. I just tested it out on my end, and everything worked perfectly.

How did you try and upload the nzb? What was your workflow?
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

On the sabnzbd section I bring up the menu, press add nzb, then press add from file, select the nzb I want, then press the upload button at the bottom, the screen returns to the sabnzbd section but doesnt add anything

Im gonna re install nzb360

Edit: just removed nzb360 and re installed it. Still no file type association and still wont upload an nzb through the app

Running jellybean 4.1.1 on a note 2, is there any logs I can send you?
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Right just renamed the nzb file to test.nzb and it worked. The original file name was like this for example:

this.is.a.nzb.file.i.downloaded.nzb

Instead of going off the last part I.e the .nzb its thinking the file type is everything after "this." In my example

It still doesnt add it to the queue either