[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Kev1000000

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:Right just renamed the nzb file to test.nzb and it worked. The original file name was like this for example:

this.is.a.nzb.file.i.downloaded.nzb

Instead of going off the last part I.e the .nzb its thinking the file type is everything after "this." In my example

It still doesnt add it to the queue either
Ahh, nice debugging! Although, it still should add to the queue. That is interesting. I'll look into this.

Did you ever fix your blurry image problem?
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

No, not yet but I know whats causing the problem, it is sickbeard requesting PIL to resize the image, if PIL isnt installed, as it isnt for windows installs it wont resize, but as its standard for my setup I cant remove it

The sickbeard guys have took it on board and are looking at adding a button to disable PIL/resizing

Fingers crossed fixed soon!
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

There any logging for this when trying to add an nzb as no matter what I cant do it in this app??
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:There any logging for this when trying to add an nzb as no matter what I cant do it in this app??
There is no logging for that specific feature. I will make sure to look into this though.
Check out NZB 360.com
k3ilbasa

Post by k3ilbasa »

I use username and password for my sabnzbd, is there a spot for me to enter that in the app or does the api key handle that? Also, I use a reverse proxy and my host is something like this: reverseproxy.com/ubuntu, with no port number. How should that be entered into the settings?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

k3ilbasa wrote:I use username and password for my sabnzbd, is there a spot for me to enter that in the app or does the api key handle that? Also, I use a reverse proxy and my host is something like this: reverseproxy.com/ubuntu, with no port number. How should that be entered into the settings?
Yes, the API key handles everything for you. You do not need your user/pass.

With reverse proxies (without a port), you will have to wait for the next update, unfortunately. The current way I have NZB 360 working, it assumes a port must be entered. I will have this fixed shortly. =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Synthesthesia

Post by Synthesthesia »

I just bought the app on my Galaxy S3, it's amazing. I love it. I only wish there was an iOS version so I could use it on my iPad mini :( No chance of that? I bought something else but it's not as good IMO.
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

I bet he could make some bank if he made one for iOS and charging 3x as much. But since I am a selfish guy and only own android devices, i would rather have him perfecting the android version.

My brother has an iphone/ipad and i was surprised there were no real comparable NZB apps to NZB360 given how many more apps there are for iOS. Maybe its a quantity vs quality issue.
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

To get an ios version it would have to be on cydia for jailbroken idevices only as the app store wont allow anythin with sickbeard or couchpotato services

Kev any news on the add nzb prob?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Yeah, I am an Android guy, so no iOS support. Sorry man =(

Dan, I was able to replicate the issue with a few specific NZBs, which is good. Should make it easy to figure out what is going on. Haven't had the time to deep dive into the issue just yet though.
Check out NZB 360.com
k3ilbasa

Post by k3ilbasa »

With reverse proxies (without a port), you will have to wait for the next update, unfortunately. The current way I have NZB 360 working, it assumes a port must be entered. I will have this fixed shortly. =)
This is good news! I love your product. Any way you could also add support for newzbin?
Synthesthesia

Post by Synthesthesia »

Thanks for the reply. I did find something for iOS called Qouch which is nearly as good as this but it's only on the US app store, I'm in the UK :(
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Qouch has now been removed from the appstore, the developer had to remove sickbeard and couchpotato to get it back on the app store basically as a remote sabnzbd. Used to have it before I jumped ship to andriod
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Any chance at a version update before the end of year? no matter how minor?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

k3ilbasa wrote:

This is good news! I love your product. Any way you could also add support for newzbin?
New features and services are on their way. Not sure yet on which services outside of Headphones I plan on adding just yet, but Newzbin may make it =)
Check out NZB 360.com