LazyLibrarian: Automate your ebook/author collection

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Wimma

Re: LazyLibrarian: Automate your ebook/author collection

Post by Wimma »

scochr wrote:I started getting errors on newznab. In previous builds I believe it was working

WARNING Error fetching data from https://nzb.su/: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
Same error here, just noticed today.
Must be hitting it too many times...
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

Apparently there is a 300 hit limit. So combined with sickbeard, headphones, couch potato etc you could easily have hit that in a day.
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

Using blackhole settings LL seems to be saving nzb's without proper permissions? Thus they are not readable by sab? I have the newest commits. Please note that any nzb's from sickbeard,headphones, manually etc downloads fine so I surmise it must be something to do with how LL saves the nzb?

WARNING::[dirscanner:158] Cannot read /volume1/downloads/nzb/ebooks/Janet_Evanovich_Explosive_Eighteen.nzb
2012-12-07 15:25:00,393::INFO::[dirscanner:159] Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/volume1/@appstore/sabnzbd/share/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/dirscanner.py", line 143, in ProcessSingleFile
f = open(path, 'rb')
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/volume1/downloads/nzb/ebooks/Janet_Evanovich_Explosive_Eighteen.nzb'
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

I have just tried using blackhole and found that LL downloads all of the files to that directory from nzbmatrix and sab is able to read them without any issues what so ever. Are you using newznab? The code used to write the files is literally copied and pasted from headphones so there should be no issues there.
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

LibrarianMike wrote:I have just tried using blackhole and found that LL downloads all of the files to that directory from nzbmatrix and sab is able to read them without any issues what so ever. Are you using newznab?
No using nzbmatrix as nzb.su gives 403 error. I checked online and have only had 6 snatches to api today so not over the limit. It is very odd I have tried using different locations etc. Maybe it because it is on Linux? Are you trying on Windows?
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

Yes I have been trying on windows, however, like I said its the same code used by headphones which works on linux so that shouldn't be an issue. Is it actually writing the nzb files? and they are just not readable?
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

LibrarianMike wrote:Yes I have been trying on windows, however, like I said its the same code used by headphones which works on linux so that shouldn't be an issue. Is it actually writing the nzb files? and they are just not readable?
yes , saves file into blackhole location and I can open them in notepad sab just gives an error message when trying to read them. Sickbead, heaphones, couchpotato all download to the very same folder.

2012-12-07 16:21:57,173 WARNING: Cannot read /volume1/downloads/nzb/ebooks/Janet_Evanovich_Fearless_Fourteen.nzb
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

Can you try adding the nzb from the blackhole directory to sab manually? (ie upload the file through the interface to test if it can read the file that way)
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

LibrarianMike wrote:Can you try adding the nzb from the blackhole directory to sab manually? (ie upload the file through the interface to test if it can read the file that way)
Yes any nzb deposited into the blackhole directory fetches, downloads and unpacks. If I download the same nzb that LL downloads and places in the blackhole directory sab grabs it and downloads. It is only when LL downloads the nzb's that it doesn't work.. very strange
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

I know that, what I want you to try and do is using the sabnzbd interface, manually upload a nzb file that LL has downloaded. That way we can narrow down if its an issue with the nzb file or with sab and scanning the directory
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

LibrarianMike wrote:I know that, what I want you to try and do is using the sabnzbd interface, manually upload a nzb file that LL has downloaded. That way we can narrow down if its an issue with the nzb file or with sab and scanning the directory
Downloaded a new nzb with LL to blackhole. Sab could not access file. Added nzb through Sab interface and it downloaded and unpacked as it should.
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

Okay that rules out an issue with LL saving the nzb file. My only thought is that it could be some form of permission issue if sab doesnt have permission to read the file, however, you already said it works for sickbeard etc.
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

LibrarianMike wrote:Okay that rules out an issue with LL saving the nzb file. My only thought is that it could be some form of permission issue if sab doesnt have permission to read the file, however, you already said it works for sickbeard etc.
yea I don't get why it can't read it if LL downloads the nzb. I thought maybe LL was saving it with read only permissions or it was corrupted... idk I guess we need another Linux synology user to see if it does the same thing for them :(

2012-12-07 19:01:44,403 WARNING: Cannot read /volume1/downloads/nzb/ebooks/Janet_Evanovich_Love_in_a_Nutshell.nzb
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

2012-12-07 19:13:41,229::INFO::[dirscanner:313] Trying to import /volume1/downloads/nzb/Janet_Evanovich_Finger_Lickin_Fifteen.nzb
2012-12-07 19:13:42,233::WARNING::[dirscanner:158] Cannot read /volume1/downloads/nzb/Janet_Evanovich_Finger_Lickin_Fifteen.nzb
2012-12-07 19:13:42,234::INFO::[dirscanner:159] Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/volume1/@appstore/sabnzbd/share/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/dirscanner.py", line 143, in ProcessSingleFile
f = open(path, 'rb')
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/volume1/downloads/nzb/Janet_Evanovich_Finger_Lickin_Fifteen.nzb'

Maybe it's a Sabnzb problem but I don't understand why there is no problem with it any other way?
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

It looks like a sab permission problem