[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
castortray

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by castortray »

mkygod wrote:One feature i wish i had today was the ability in edit settings for existing TV shows (w/o having to re-add them). I needed to change the quality for one of the shows and had to use my internet browser to do it instead of nzb360. Preferably, I'd like to be able to press and hold on the show thumbnail and a context menu will pop up with with edit, pause, resume, remove, and force full update.
+1 for this feature :)
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:The file naming nzb association is still duff, just tried a file again from nzbs.org name with the full stops separating the words and nzb360 wont associate with it

Also still cant add to nzb queue yet I can if going through the browser
Dan,

Try restarting your phone. I believe a change in the app manifest (for the association) requires a restart to take effect.

As far as the nzb add, I think I found out the problem. Try downloading the NZB through chrome instead of the stock ICS browser. Any time I download an nzb through the stock ICS browser, the nzb file itself is corrupt. I never have this problem through Chrome.

Let me know if that works.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:One feature i wish i had today was the ability in edit settings for existing TV shows (w/o having to re-add them). I needed to change the quality for one of the shows and had to use my internet browser to do it instead of nzb360. Preferably, I'd like to be able to press and hold on the show thumbnail and a context menu will pop up with with edit, pause, resume, remove, and force full update.
This is coming. It's on the list of todos. I was going to include this in 4.2, but then NZBMatrix had to go down =(
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Just restarted and its still the same. I use chrome as it is anyway. The nzb file I download on my phone, via chrome, is the one I upload fine through the sab web interface. But using your app it doesnt do anything.

Can I email you an example nzb file from nzbs.org that wont associate with nzb360? Can you release some debugging options for the add nzb feature

Im using jelly bean 4.1.2 you are on 4.2? Maybe its something along these lines
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Dan,

Hmm. Sorry about that! Yeah, send me an nzb that is failing with your setup and I will look into the issue to see what is happening.
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

The release is shaping up. A few other areas of polish and QA, but I should be on track for a weekend release of v5.0.
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Kev1000000 wrote:The release is shaping up. A few other areas of polish and QA, but I should be on track for a weekend release of v5.0.
Great. Now i really have to make sure to survive the apocalypse.
olie6915

Post by olie6915 »

Decided to purchase this last night (have been a long time user of media dog) and was not disappointed, had it set up in 30 seconds, just out of interested (obviously because nzbmatrix is no more) what and when will you be replacing it with? O0
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

olie6915 wrote:Decided to purchase this last night (have been a long time user of media dog) and was not disappointed, had it set up in 30 seconds, just out of interested (obviously because nzbmatrix is no more) what and when will you be replacing it with? O0
Thanks for the support!

Will be replacing with newznab support by the end of the weekend =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Hey guys, which Newznab sites are you currently planning on using within NZB 360? I would like to do some quick tests before releasing v5.0.
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

im currently using nzb.su, nzbsa.co.za, nzbs.in, nzbs.chica.be

Probably will be using nzb.su mostly since i have VIP there.
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Nzb.su and nzbs.org

Kev pm your email addy
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Alright guys, I have been working around the clock to integrate Newznab support into NZB 360, and I happy to announce, Version 5.0 has been submitted to the store! It's not quite as polished as most of my releases, but I plan to add more polish over time. As always, feedback is much appreciated.

Version 5.0
- FEATURE: Newznab indexer support has been added! You can add an unlimited amount of newznab indexers. I've verified compatibility with as many indexers as I can, but I guarantee there are issues with others. If you run into an issue, just let me know via the submit feedback feature.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now supports association with NZB files that have up to 20 periods in the filename.

Enjoy! =)
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Congrats mate, you must have worked hard to get this out so quick. Thanks :)

What do you intend to do in regards to polish? I cant think of how to improve what you have done??
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Yep, i tried it real quick w/ NZB.su and it worked like a charm. I like the little icons and descriptive text you can add which are nice touches.

The only thing thats missing compared to previous as far as I can tell are the little poster thumbnails in the movies section, which isn't a big deal. Having 100 results vs 50 results makes it a good tradeoff for me. Speaking of which, will it be possible to have like a next page button or something to view more than the first 100 results?