newznab - open source usenet indexer

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Solar39

Re: newznab - open source usenet indexer

Post by Solar39 »

fireflash - How did you resolve the Warning for undefined Index on line 331 of Sphinx.php?
brando56894

Post by brando56894 »

I would like to know that as well. After running php update_releases.php I get this:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: total-documents in /opt/nnplus/www/lib/sphinx.php on line 331
WARNING: no such index 'releases_delta', skipping.
mastercpt

Post by mastercpt »

I have been following this forum for a while and was planning on creating my own indexer but decided against it. If anyone is interested, I have a newznab+ key and domain at omgnzb.com (as well as omgnzb.info). Can even setup a pre-configured ubuntu vm for you. Please PM me if interested.
brando56894

Post by brando56894 »

For anyone else that needs help setting up Sphinx, look here: http://newznab.readthedocs.org/en/latest/misc/sphinx/
jubei
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jubei »

I run Sab, sickbeard, and couchpotato behind an Apahce Reverse Proxy running on a separate VM. I've tried multiple times to get my Newznab running behind this same proxy. I have gotten as far as changing the .htaccess of newznab but still am stumped. Does it have to do with the web_root? Has anyone had any luck doing this? If so, how did you get it sorted?
osuhickeys

Post by osuhickeys »

I have not been able to get the SABnzbd integration to work with Newznab+ I never get the 3rd "Send to SABnzbd" icon. I removed my SABnzbd username and password. I also tried to edit the .htaccess in C:\xampp\htdocs\nnplus\www. Not sure what "use the api/rss feature to connect my newznab with sabnzbd. BUT you have to use an api key generated through newznab." means exactly.
codeslave

Post by codeslave »

newznabforums.com
zoggy
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by zoggy »

codeslave wrote:newznabforums.com
these are unofficial, the only official support place is #newznab on synIRC.