myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: myNZB

Post by myNZB »

Hi,

Going to resubmit 0.4.18 next week without hard coded nzb sites and will only support newznab.

Hopefully apple will not reject this :(
Wozman

Post by Wozman »

But isn't the newznab support the only thing that's been added? If 0.4.17 is ok with apple and was approved and still available on the app store, why would you need to remove features that have been approved time and time again in the past? It's unlikely, but maybe it is the newznab support that has been 'flagged' in the rejected 0.4.18 (there are currently approved apps with newznab support available on the app store) I really hope not, but this app needs newznab support and I'd hate to sacrifice the good 'ol raw search engines that have been hard coded in for as long as I remember.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Binsearch was flagged in the rejection so it would be the same for the rest of the hard coded nzb sites :(
maxrogers

Post by maxrogers »

After you submit a version without hardcoded providers could you tell us If it would be possible to have the app accept urls to provider configs (adding providers via a URL that tells mynzb how to handle the provider.) You could then document the process of creating these configs for anyone to create for any provider. Just an idea.
Wozman

Post by Wozman »

That sounds good, I remember seeing another sab remote app that does something similar. This would sort of future-proof the app so you could update providers without having to re-submit to apple, I like it!
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Yeah, well, it's a feature of my app... Been there since the beginning. Wouldn't help at that point for myNZB because the app has already been flagged: anything "dynamic" will be a problem for Apple now...
maxrogers

Post by maxrogers »

Idea #2: Basic client in App Store. Additional providers added via cydia package

Still have App Store store availability and quicker no-hassle provider updates via cydia
kidman64

Post by kidman64 »

App looks and works mostly great but it closes for some reason pretty randomly. Is there a way for me to send you the log? I'm running iP5 with iOS 6.1.2. I can jailbreak it if you need.
LemSayblam

Post by LemSayblam »

Any update on this? Really hoping this update comes through.
maxrogers

Post by maxrogers »

MyNZB, Just wanted to say we all appreciate your hard work on this. Keeping our fingers crossed!
bazzabw

Re: myNZB ios7

Post by bazzabw »

Will 0.4.17 work on ios7?
Dont want upgrade if this app dont work?
kidman64

Post by kidman64 »

it works fine, it was also updated for iOS 7
bazzabw

Re: myNZB Dropped ?

Post by bazzabw »

What is the status of this app now ?
I know apple rejected it, so is that it ?
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

hi,

mynzb is on hold at the moment due to personal reasons, i'll be developing a completely new version of mynzb soon :)
quassum

Post by quassum »

To bad, would rather see a quick update for iOS7 as it's unusable for me now since the "popup" screens where you select a server or a download category seem to be broken now.