[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
mkygod

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by mkygod »

With the new version, the sickbeard poster view is a LOT bigger now. I only see 2 rows of 2 posters at a time on my Nexus4 (w/ portrait and landscape view). Before this version, i was able to view 3 rows of 4 at a time, which i thought was a good size.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

That is interesting. I didn't change the size. Hmmm.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Also same issue on my Tmobile G2x. Havent tried it on the Nexus 7 yet. Here's a screenshot

REMOVED
Last edited by mkygod on February 26th, 2013, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Yeah, I definitely didn't do that on purpose. This didn't happen in v5.2.1?
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

No, i dont think it happened with the previous version.
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Correction on my last statement. I found out that my G2x wasn't fully updated. It was still on 5.2.1 and it also had the problem of having big pictures for TV shows. I updated it to 5.2.2 and problem still remains. So i guess it was the problem was not exclusive to 5.2.2. I just didnt notice it until this version.

I will say though that this issue doesn't occur at all on my Nexus 7. only my G2x and Nexus 4. Maybe if you can try it on a phone, you might see it.
angmaster

Post by angmaster »

Kev1000000 wrote:
angmaster wrote:Hi

I really liked your app. I have been using SB and SABnzbd for a long time. recently upgraded my phone from 3gs to note II and found your app @ google play store and purchased it asap.

But i have a problem with browsing of episodes. I can add new shows, scrools through airing, missed, history, shows etc without a problem but when i check episodes nothing happens. just a blank screen and the poster of the show on the background.left it there for 5min to see if it just updates but still no change.

And since i'm a noob about all those technical things about networking etc can anyone direct me to the good guide about setting up my computer to access remotely so i can use this lovely app outside of my local network. Or perhaps someone can write up some good guide and explains all those steps 1 by 1 ;D

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3760 ... 603545.png

Jellybean 4.1.2
Sickbeard alpha 499
I actually had this problem recently, and it happened once I updated SB. Apparently, SB corrupted my shows, so the API was failing for retrieving this info. I had to remove and re-add all of my shows. It was very annoying, but it isn't a problem with nzb360.

Found the problem that was causing this. Language of the phone. Changed it to English (US) from Turkish and i can see the episodes now. Is there anyway to fix this in next update ? I don't mind using my phone in English but that would be good to have fixed so the people i am promoting this app can use this app in their native language :D

keep up the good work man /thumbs up
Faintuk

Post by Faintuk »

Do you think you will ever support nzb drone as an alternative to sickbeard? Would love to see this added
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

I'm getting the same issue with the banners in sickbeard, as I scroll up and down the banners height increase to so they become stretched??

Using a note 2 on stock 4.1.2

On a side note scrolling through the show list is now really smooth lol
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Ditto on the above problem. I don't usually use banner view but the image does stretch a bit vertically when you start scroll down. Not a lot. Maybe by 20%
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Could someone take a video of this happening? I can't repro it on my devices.
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

On my G2x, the banners are already vertically stretched from the beginning, so it doesn't have the same behavior as on my Nexus 4 where it only becomes stretched when you start to scroll. Unfortunately, I can't use my G2x to post footage of the Nexus 4 since my G2x is rooted and the video camera doesnt work w/ the ROM i have. And ofc, the Nexus 7 doesn't have a camera, so no go there either. Best I can do is screenshots from the Nexus4:

BEFORE
DELETED

AFTER
DELETED

What I notice is that if you slowly scroll up and down for the Nexus 4, it does not occur, but you scroll at a moderate speed or flick up and down it will happen immediately. However, on the Nexus 7, everything looks fine in both poster and banner view.
dardack

Post by dardack »

Are you ever going to add support for nzbsrus.com for searching? This has been my main provider. I understood with nzbmatrix up it not being supported, but with that down was wondering if you would support this API (Sickbeard does so not sure how easy/hard it would be to incorporate).
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Alrighty guys, just submitted v5.3. Should be live within a few hours.

Version 5.3
  • FEATURE: You now have various options for clearing history within SABnzbd and Sick Beard.
  • FEATURE: You can now force a search for all wanted movies within CouchPotato.
  • FEATURE: You can now force a run of CouchPotato's renamer functionality.
  • FEATURE: You can now sort search results within Newznab searches.
  • ENHANCEMENT: "All" section has been added to subdirectories of Newznab categories within Search.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Improved detection of when to show IMDb titles vs. original filenames in Sexy Movie Layout (Search).
  • BUG FIX: Additional performance improvements for Sick Beard scrolling.
Check out NZB 360.com
castortray

Post by castortray »

I cannot pull any results through with nzbgeek.info

Thanks for help