[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
castortray

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by castortray »

Kev1000000 wrote:
castortray wrote:Can you please also add possibility (currently exist in CP v2 via webbrowser) to add wanted movies in foreign languages ?
Currently IMDB allows to search movies for example in french or polish language etc
Every movie have an alternative title, depends of country but main title in most cases is in english.
Right now NZB 350/ CouchPotato is only searching the primary foreign title but not any alternate titles that exist

Thanks in advance
Gotcha. I'll look into adding this. Thanks!

Hi,

any chance for this feature ?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

I will move it up in the priority list. =)
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Kev, is there an api call to clear only completed items in the history but leave behind any failed, as it makes it 100 times easier to see what's failed if you have a big downloaded list. You can on the Web interface, any chance of a "clear completed items only"
Last edited by danfozzy on May 9th, 2013, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
castortray

Post by castortray »

Kev1000000 wrote:I will move it up in the priority list. =)

gr8, thank you
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:Kev, is there an api call to clear only completed items in the history but leave behind any failed, as it makes it 100 times easier to see what's failed if you have a big downloaded list. You can on the Web interface, any chance of a "clear completed items only"
If there is, it isn't documented. I too would like this feature. I will investigate.
Check out NZB 360.com
danfozzy

Post by danfozzy »

Is there a limit of 20 items in the history list of sabnzbd section of nzb360, it's only displaying the last 20 things I've downloaded
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danfozzy wrote:Is there a limit of 20 items in the history list of sabnzbd section of nzb360, it's only displaying the last 20 things I've downloaded
Yes, I capped it due to performance reasons. This is something I've meant to address in an update, just haven't got around to it yet.
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Just submitted v5.5 to Google!

Version 5.5
  • FEATURE: You can now add separate local and remote IP/Host addresses for each service.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Updated Sick Beard qualities. Includes new 1080p WEB-DL option.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Added the ability to choose the default sorting method for movie releases in Couch Potato (in settings).
  • BUG FIX: Fixed crash when selecting a timed pause.
NOTE:I re-worked a lot of the backend plumbing for connecting to services with this release. If you encounter any issues, please let me know.

Thanks!
Check out NZB 360.com
parksj10

Post by parksj10 »

first of all kev, let me say great app. It looks like this is your baby and it really shows! I've been using the app and must say I agree with some requests you said you've got in the past (last post about this was November 20th) concerning multiple hosts for each service. As a programmer I can understand making something dynamic (i.e. number of hosts, menu items, etc. - that is likely static at the moment) could be a real pain in the @$$ but I was wondering if you were making any headway on it? I run a server and a personal machine and this would be an amazing help!
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

parksj10 wrote:first of all kev, let me say great app. It looks like this is your baby and it really shows! I've been using the app and must say I agree with some requests you said you've got in the past (last post about this was November 20th) concerning multiple hosts for each service. As a programmer I can understand making something dynamic (i.e. number of hosts, menu items, etc. - that is likely static at the moment) could be a real pain in the @$$ but I was wondering if you were making any headway on it? I run a server and a personal machine and this would be an amazing help!
This latest update includes some backend plumbing re-work that will make multiple hosts a bit easier to implement. The hardest part is actually figuring out how to make the UI fast and easy to switch between them. It's on the todo list though.
Check out NZB 360.com
parksj10

Post by parksj10 »

Kev1000000 wrote: This latest update includes some backend plumbing re-work that will make multiple hosts a bit easier to implement. The hardest part is actually figuring out how to make the UI fast and easy to switch between them. It's on the todo list though.

SWEET! I'm glad to hear it's not that far fetched. Can I give some ideas on the UI?

1) the main drop down list (with SabNZBd, Sickbeard, etc.) could have something like "SABnzbd (Host1)" for services with more than one specified provider.

2) The "Services" pane of the Settings page could have an "Add new" button and label the services the same way as above

Glad to hear it's in the works, thanks for all the hard work! This is the best money I've spent on an app :)
ballerblockin

Post by ballerblockin »

Hi. After the newest update i cannot connect to Couch Potato anymore. In the error it seems like it is tryin to connect to this: xxxxx.no-ip.biz/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, with the X'es being my external IP.

This was not a problem before the update. If I just put in my external IP address with out the dynamicdns name,then it is trying to connect to \xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, where i think that the backslash is causing the problem. But where do that backslash come from and why does it include my external IP after my dynamicdns hostname?

The settings I have gone trough like 100 times.?

Is there a config file, that I can open and see with a texteditor?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Baller, can you PM a screenshot of your CP settings page within NZB 360?
Check out NZB 360.com
Faintuk

Post by Faintuk »

Any chance you can add a search option when viewing the shows we currently have in sickbeard? I have over 110 and this would be useful
banjax

Post by banjax »

ballerblockin wrote:Hi. After the newest update i cannot connect to Couch Potato anymore. In the error it seems like it is tryin to connect to this: xxxxx.no-ip.biz/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, with the X'es being my external IP.

This was not a problem before the update. If I just put in my external IP address with out the dynamicdns name,then it is trying to connect to \xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, where i think that the backslash is causing the problem. But where do that backslash come from and why does it include my external IP after my dynamicdns hostname?

The settings I have gone trough like 100 times.?

Is there a config file, that I can open and see with a texteditor?
Glad I am not the only one. I had it working before the update with exactly the same server config/address. It's like it's DNSed my domain, added the ip address with a slash in front, and the extraneous slash is throwing it off.