Knockstrap Template

Got a neat new template? Share it here!
fernandovg

Re: Knockstrap Template

Post by fernandovg »

thanks for this nice/clean theme
Is it possible to distinguish in the History the nzb download ok and nzb failed ? Maybe with colors or a king of flag
thanks
noice

Post by noice »

Thanks aforty.
That's a very nice template perfectly suited for a GreaseMonkey iframe on Binsearch.

EDIT: The short link is not working on the main topic post :(
Use https://github.com/aforty/sabnzbd-knockstrap and click on the ZIP button.
aforty

Post by aforty »

noice, sorry about that. I'll try to fix it soon.

Your way works but if you wanted point releases you could also go to https://github.com/aforty/sabnzbd-knockstrap/tags.

Enjoy!
Clayboy

Post by Clayboy »

Would it be possible to have the ability to set a range of what you want to download like in the og plush gold you could select what you want to download in a nzb ... like to to fill missing parts in a incomplete file like rar 1-7 instead of having to download 1-200 all over again
aforty

Post by aforty »

fernandovg wrote:thanks for this nice/clean theme
Is it possible to distinguish in the History the nzb download ok and nzb failed ? Maybe with colors or a king of flag
thanks
Pretty sure I'm already doing that. Are you using the latest version of the template?
Clayboy wrote:Would it be possible to have the ability to set a range of what you want to download like in the og plush gold you could select what you want to download in a nzb ... like to to fill missing parts in a incomplete file like rar 1-7 instead of having to download 1-200 all over again
Hmm I didn't even know that feature existed. I'll look into it.
bbaraniec

Post by bbaraniec »

Great template. I'm missing few things from Plush. We can' choose how many items we want to be displayed in queue or history per page. I'm missing stats downloads/day/week/total. While using Plush Chrome tab displays speed/mb left to download, Konstrab only speed.
-
Kind regards
Bartek
hernandoruiz

Post by hernandoruiz »

Simply LOVE this template... I made one little edit to the css for more contrast. Thank you so much.

One thing I noticed is that it is missing the "Script" selection dropdown when the download is fully expanded. I tried to look at the code but could not make sense of this. Am I doing something wrong, or is this indeed missing?

Many thanks again,

H.

PS.. One last thing that would make it cool is that the expanded info remember its state, whether expanded or contracted... page always refreshes with it contracted. The old-style SMPL theme remembers the setting until you change it.

Thanks...
aforty

Post by aforty »

bbaraniec wrote:Great template. I'm missing few things from Plush. We can' choose how many items we want to be displayed in queue or history per page. I'm missing stats downloads/day/week/total. While using Plush Chrome tab displays speed/mb left to download, Konstrab only speed.
Stats is something I've been meaning to look into. As for number of items in queues, that's available in the Options dialog (not Config).
Last edited by aforty on June 3rd, 2013, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aforty

Post by aforty »

hernandoruiz wrote:Simply LOVE this template... I made one little edit to the css for more contrast. Thank you so much.

One thing I noticed is that it is missing the "Script" selection dropdown when the download is fully expanded. I tried to look at the code but could not make sense of this. Am I doing something wrong, or is this indeed missing?

PS.. One last thing that would make it cool is that the expanded info remember its state, whether expanded or contracted... page always refreshes with it contracted. The old-style SMPL theme remembers the setting until you change it.
Glad you're enjoying, feel free to make even more extensive color changes, I've been looking to possibly ship it with multiple CSS styles and have been working on one of my own.

I don't use scripts at all so I've never noticed that its missing after download, didn't even realize that was an option. I'll see if I can add this.

Remembering the state? You mean between the automatic refreshes? So you expand an item and then next time the interface refreshes (2 seconds by default) the expanded state will reset and the item will appear collapsed again? Is this correct? What browser are you using?
hernandoruiz

Post by hernandoruiz »

aforty wrote:
Glad you're enjoying, feel free to make even more extensive color changes, I've been looking to possibly ship it with multiple CSS styles and have been working on one of my own.

I don't use scripts at all so I've never noticed that its missing after download, didn't even realize that was an option. I'll see if I can add this.

Remembering the state? You mean between the automatic refreshes? So you expand an item and then next time the interface refreshes (2 seconds by default) the expanded state will reset and the item will appear collapsed again? Is this correct? What browser are you using?
Thank you Aforty... I would love to see the Scripts options...

About remembering the state; what I meant is the opposite to what you understood. Say I go into my Sab and I expand the view... then I browse away for some reason, and then go into Sab again, the views will be collapsed again... or even if I F5 my screen, they will collapse. What I would like is for it to remember the state I left them in last... I use Firefox.

While I am not a graphic designer, I have a pretty good design sense... if you have a vague notion of color scheme's I would be glad to help with some additional CSS's....

Since I have a web server with my Sab, CP, SB, etc. I created a private web page portal with an iframe; from where I launch everything related to this... Since your theme scales nicely according to screen size, I created a dropdown menu button that basically displays my Sab queue without ever leaving the page... I basically hover my mouse over the little Sab icon and I see the Sab queue... see image below... I did a few extra tweaks to the css for this... it is really sweet.

Thanks again...
aforty

Post by aforty »

Ah I understand now. I can make it keep a session state for that.
_Andy

Post by _Andy »

hernandoruiz wrote:
aforty wrote: Since I have a web server with my Sab, CP, SB, etc. I created a private web page portal with an iframe; from where I launch everything related to this... Since your theme scales nicely according to screen size, I created a dropdown menu button that basically displays my Sab queue without ever leaving the page... I basically hover my mouse over the little Sab icon and I see the Sab queue... see image below... I did a few extra tweaks to the css for this... it is really sweet.

Thanks again...
looks really cool... would you mind sharing it?
hernandoruiz

Post by hernandoruiz »

Andy... share what? The Portal is very hard for me to share as links are all customized for my personal use.

I can easily share the modified Knockstrap theme though...

Let me know...
audiophile

Post by audiophile »

Love the template. I'm having trouble seeing more than 20 items on the queue page. That option in greyed out in the Options page and I don't see anywhere to click to next page to see the rest of my queue. Any ideas? Thanks.
prophetizer

Post by prophetizer »

this template, as much as i love it, doesn't work with categories and whatnot. amazing this has been pointed out or fixed