[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
tfspace

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by tfspace »

Kev1000000 wrote:
k3ilbasa wrote:I use username and password for my sabnzbd, is there a spot for me to enter that in the app or does the api key handle that? Also, I use a reverse proxy and my host is something like this: reverseproxy.com/ubuntu, with no port number. How should that be entered into the settings?
Yes, the API key handles everything for you. You do not need your user/pass.

With reverse proxies (without a port), you will have to wait for the next update, unfortunately. The current way I have NZB 360 working, it assumes a port must be entered. I will have this fixed shortly. =)
It looks like subdirectory/URL base/reverse proxy support still is not implemented. I did a refund after I tried to set up with my environment. If supporting advanced setups is not your priority, I'll move on.

(It took the MediaDog dev a couple of days to implement after I requested it. I refunded that one too, but purchased it again after it was fixed.)
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

tfspace wrote:
Kev1000000 wrote:
k3ilbasa wrote:I use username and password for my sabnzbd, is there a spot for me to enter that in the app or does the api key handle that? Also, I use a reverse proxy and my host is something like this: reverseproxy.com/ubuntu, with no port number. How should that be entered into the settings?
Yes, the API key handles everything for you. You do not need your user/pass.

With reverse proxies (without a port), you will have to wait for the next update, unfortunately. The current way I have NZB 360 working, it assumes a port must be entered. I will have this fixed shortly. =)
It looks like subdirectory/URL base/reverse proxy support still is not implemented. I did a refund after I tried to set up with my environment. If supporting advanced setups is not your priority, I'll move on.

(It took the MediaDog dev a couple of days to implement after I requested it. I refunded that one too, but purchased it again after it was fixed.)
Hello,

nzb360 as it currently exists should support your setup. If you don't have a port in the URL, try port 80.

So: reverseproxy.com:80/subdir

In nzb360, enter reverseproxy.com in the IP/Host field. Then enter 80/subdir in the port field.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

I've been using more of headphones and your implementation pretty flawless so far from what i can tell.

I'm wondering if you will be adding more Forced action features in headphones? The one I could really use is the Forced post process Albums

And I think I saw you communicating w/ Rembo down in the github about enabling Album search in the API which would be awesome to have too.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:I've been using more of headphones and your implementation pretty flawless so far from what i can tell.

I'm wondering if you will be adding more Forced action features in headphones? The one I could really use is the Forced post process Albums

And I think I saw you communicating w/ Rembo down in the github about enabling Album search in the API which would be awesome to have too.
Yeah, those forced actions are not included in the current API. I will work with Rembo again to see if he can add those.
Check out NZB 360.com
luikiedook

Post by luikiedook »

If you could make your app work on google tv I'd be sooo happy.
even if I had to pay an extra buck or 2.
nowei

Post by nowei »

I can't connect to sabnzbd. Where should I send a setting screenshot since the embed didn't seem to work?

All it says is this: (Not conected to SABnzbd server)

pyrostic

Post by pyrostic »

nowei wrote:I can't connect to sabnzbd. Where should I send a setting screenshot since the embed didn't seem to work?

I don't know what the problem was, but I've figured this one out. I set my IP address to my computers IP address (use IPConfig in the Command Prompt and use the IPV4 address) and then I went into my routers back-end and forwarded the port that SABNZBD runs on (mine is 8080). Then I plug in my IP address and the port to NZB360 and voila everything works.

I am on Windows 8 and have an E2500 linksys router.
nowei

Post by nowei »

pyrostic wrote:
nowei wrote:I can't connect to sabnzbd. Where should I send a setting screenshot since the embed didn't seem to work?

I don't know what the problem was, but I've figured this one out. I set my IP address to my computers IP address (use IPConfig in the Command Prompt and use the IPV4 address) and then I went into my routers back-end and forwarded the port that SABNZBD runs on (mine is 8080). Then I plug in my IP address and the port to NZB360 and voila everything works.

I am on Windows 8 and have an E2500 linksys router.
Ports are forwarded. I was using 0.0.0.0, but it works form the ipad browser, so (shrug) Just tried putting in the ip address instead. Nada. Still works form ipad browser. Still works in chrome on the phone. SABnzbz screen in the app says "Connecting..." at the top and "Not connected to SABnzbd server" in the middle.

Sickbeard and Couchpotato work fine. Similar not connected issues with Headphones.
nowei

Post by nowei »

You have got to be kidding me. Missed a character in my API key. Dang, I thought I had checked that several times...

Headphones I didn't have the API turned on or a key generated. All is working now.
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

nowei wrote:You have got to be kidding me. Missed a character in my API key. Dang, I thought I had checked that several times...

Headphones I didn't have the API turned on or a key generated. All is working now.
Seems to be the norm with issues related to entering the wrong API key. Copy and Paste is your friend.
pyrostic

Post by pyrostic »

My computer uses IPV6 I'm pretty sure and wonder if this is the reason I am having problems (from the SABnzbd website):

127.0.0.1 or [::1] or localhost = Access from this computer only
empty = Finds and listens on your local (ipv4) ip address. Used for accessing from other computers. localhost will not work anymore so update your bookmarks.
0.0.0.0 = Listens on multiple interfaces (both local IP and localhost). Recommended if you are not running vista. Vista prefers ipv6 so your ipv4 ip address (192.168.x.x) won't work which means forwarding the ports may not work. Note for Ubuntu users on Karmic (9.10): if 0.0.0.0 doesn't seem to work for you, try the actual internal or external IP you want to use.
WebBuddha

Feature Request

Post by WebBuddha »

Hi Kev1000000,

first of all. Thank you so much for your work on NZB360, it's really worth the money.
Because of kere.ws went down, my thoughts are if it will be possible to implement nzb.to as alternativ to kere?
Could you have an eye on it, if it will be possible in an further release please?

Thanks in advance
WebBuddha
Kev1000000

Re: Feature Request

Post by Kev1000000 »

WebBuddha wrote:Hi Kev1000000,

first of all. Thank you so much for your work on NZB360, it's really worth the money.
Because of kere.ws went down, my thoughts are if it will be possible to implement nzb.to as alternativ to kere?
Could you have an eye on it, if it will be possible in an further release please?

Thanks in advance
WebBuddha
Because of how unstable specific NZB sites are nowadays, I don't plan to support specific sites. Too much work is involved to support a specific site's API.

That being said, nzb360 supports all newnzab-based indexers. This allows nzb360 to support a large variety of indexers without me having to spend time making it work for each.

If another NZBMatrix ever arises, I will of course support it, but too many sites are going down noawadays to try and support each and every one.
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

I'm wondering if you could make it so it remembers the last custom throttle speed that I set. I always have to manually reenter the custom speed when i reenable the throttle. Also, I noticed that the range of preset speeds to choose from is very small at 1mb/s and less. Maybe you could also let us customize these presets?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:I'm wondering if you could make it so it remembers the last custom throttle speed that I set. I always have to manually reenter the custom speed when i reenable the throttle. Also, I noticed that the range of preset speeds to choose from is very small at 1mb/s and less. Maybe you could also let us customize these presets?
Head into SABnzbd's settings within NZB 360 and edit your internet connection speed in Mbps. That list will auto generate the appropriate values.
Check out NZB 360.com