Stuck on Cleaning up Download Directory

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Lockzi

Stuck on Cleaning up Download Directory

Post by Lockzi »

Hello,

been having a really annoying problem for the last 3 months that has broken my lovely automation (through SickBeard and CouchPotato)...

Essentially what happens is that somehow SABnzbd gets stuck on Cleaning directory (deleting .svf etc. files it finds) and thus never runs the sabtosickbeard.exe post-process script.

This problem happened suddenly - without any known changes on my part - back in version 0.7.14 and has been there in 0.7.15 and is still there in 0.7.16.
Screenshot of what the queue looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9n1or5axxu338 ... 114000.png

I have tried changing download location, cleanup filetypes (even removing all), and also uninstalling SAB and re-installing to no avail.

Please advice on what more I could try,

many thanks! Lockzi
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Stuck on Cleaning up Download Directory

Post by shypike »

The problem isn't caused by cleaning up files, since erasing the clean-up list doesn't solve the issue.
Enable debug logging (Status page) and when processing gets stuck, look at the end of the log file.
Lockzi

Post by Lockzi »

Here's the log of a download.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/173 ... %20log.txt

It creates a new directory with the name "[Cleanup]....." after doing the par2 check.

Code: Select all

2013-08-20 01:28:44,216::INFO::[postproc:596] Par2 check finished on [Cleanup] Cleaning up download directory- Royal.Pains.S05E09.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NTb
2013-08-20 01:28:44,224::INFO::[misc:783] Creating directories: T:\Usenet\complete\[Cleanup] Cleaning up download directory- Royal.Pains.S05E09.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NTb
Any ideas?
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

Can you email your sabnzbd.ini file to [email protected] ?
First remove all user names and passwords and add the URL of this message to the email.