Just saw some weird error messages

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
AtariBaby

Just saw some weird error messages

Post by AtariBaby »

It's my favorite kind of error, the kind that doesn't seem to be causing any trouble. Still, I'd like to know if it means something bad and if something needs to be done to fix or at least suppress future errors.

Using Sabnzbd+ on Ubuntu 13.04 fully updated to the best of my knowledge.

Code: Select all

2013-11-10 21:31:50,478	ERROR:	[10/Nov/2013:21:31:50] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 79, in setapp s, h, b = self.get_response() File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 219, in get_response response = self.request.run(meth, path, qs, rproto, headers, rfile) File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError
2013-11-10 21:31:50,438	ERROR:	[10/Nov/2013:21:31:50] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 79, in setapp s, h, b = self.get_response() File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 219, in get_response response = self.request.run(meth, path, qs, rproto, headers, rfile) File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError
2013-11-10 21:31:49,946	ERROR:	[10/Nov/2013:21:31:49] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 79, in setapp s, h, b = self.get_response() File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 219, in get_response response = self.request.run(meth, path, qs, rproto, headers, rfile) File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError
2013-11-10 21:31:49,443	ERROR:	[10/Nov/2013:21:31:49] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 79, in setapp s, h, b = self.get_response() File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 219, in get_response response = self.request.run(meth, path, qs, rproto, headers, rfile) File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError
2013-11-10 21:31:49,443	ERROR:	[10/Nov/2013:21:31:49] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 79, in setapp s, h, b = self.get_response() File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 219, in get_response response = self.request.run(meth, path, qs, rproto, headers, rfile) File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 579, in run raise cherrypy.TimeoutError() TimeoutError
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Just saw some weird error messages

Post by shypike »

It seems that SABnzbd is too slow to respond to web requests.
Was the system busy downloading, post-processing etc?
AtariBaby

Post by AtariBaby »

Hi

I now see that is the case. My server has bogged down to a crawl. Looks like I have other bugs to troubleshoot. Thanks for the reply.

UPDATE: Actually, I should ask. So Sab is grinding to a halt processing several blu-ray versions of television episodes. That appears to be the prime culprit. They frequently come in waves like that, shortly after a blu-ray is commercially released. Are there some settings I can apply to Sab that would alleviate the congestion?
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shypike »

Not really. When par2cmdline needs to do substantial repairs, that can bring the system to its knees.
AtariBaby

Post by AtariBaby »

I can live with that! It's an amazing program. Couldn't do without it.