Need to change the (incomplete) folder to another Drive !!

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
alazabe

Need to change the (incomplete) folder to another Drive !!

Post by alazabe »

HI
I need help
I want to change the incomplete folder to another drive without loosing the queue downloads
I have a huge list of queue and the first Drive that have the incomplete folder is full and small !
i am worried about loosing the huge queue
So i need to change the incomplete folder to another drive without loosing the queue as fast as i can
Thanks
wimpie1

Re: Need to change the (incomplete) folder to another Drive

Post by wimpie1 »

Copy the full contents of the current incomplete folder to a backup dir.

Adjust the settings in SAB so that SAB would use your new incomplete dir (I think you need to restart SAB, look at the settings page).

Move everything from the old incomplete dir to the new incomplete dir.

Go to 'status' - 'queue repair' and do a 'repair'.

You should now have your original queue at the new location (nzb order is most likely different).

PS: A very big incomplete folder means you should do some housekeeping. Normally the incomplete folder should not grow much beyound the largest file you are downloading (say 60 Gb if you are downloading full blu-rays). Failed downloads are marked by SAB in RED in the download history, but are also stored in the incomplete folder (until you repair/move/delete/... them). If your incomplete folder is much larger than your largest file you are downloading, then check if you have some failed and/or orphaned downloads there.