[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
n1ghtwish

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by n1ghtwish »

Kev1000000 wrote:
n1ghtwish wrote:Hi Kev,

Thanks for posting one of the recent updates that lets you ignore releases in CP from the Available tab.

Minor FR on this from me - can you make it so that if all releases for a film are ignored it no longer shows up at all in the Available section until another release comes along?

Layman's programming structure for this could be something like this:

Code: Select all

$Film = "FilmName"
$Releases = Get-Releases -Film $Film | ? {$_.Ignored -eq $False}
if ($Releases.Count -gt 0)
{
	Show-Release -Film $Film
}
else
{
	Hide-Release -Film $Film
}
I had a film (Rush) where the sole release it found was for the Grand Prix - I disabled the release but it still showed up in my Available list.
Is this how the CP web UI works? I would like to be consistent with the web UI. Whenever I am not, people think nzb 360 is broken =(
Hi Kev,

Yes it does appear to be the way the CP UI works.

If you have a film in Wanted, and you ignore all of the available releases, it doesn't show up under Available anymore.

However that does also appear to be how your app works now for me, which it wasn't doing before!

Couple of other things:

1. If I am on my mobile data on my phone, with wifi enabled but not connected, it appears to try and connect via the Internal Host names and fails to connect full stop, if I disable wifi then it works. Is this expected behaviour to use internal host names if wifi is enabled but not connected? I can obviously work around this by having both internal/external host names the same, but I usually just connect to the IP address when on my internal network.

2. The "Missing Episodes" on Sick Beard only seems to show recent ones to me, I would expect this to show everything in the backlog? If it's been missing for more than a few days it doesn't seem to shop up even though it does still in the GUI.
danthetaliban

Post by danthetaliban »

Hi Kev

I recently bought your NZB360 app. It's got a lovely interface - great work. But honestly, I only ever use CouchPotato so didn't need the other functions. The only reason i bought NZB 360 was because of the Wake-On-Lan functionality.

I was disappointed to find that the server-wake button was only available in the SABNzbd menu. I'm not sure why this is - waking a server is relevant to all functions CP/SB etc. The other thing I was disappointed over was that there was no functionality for an automatic Wake-On-Lan packet to be sent. I think the app could easily have a setting to automatically send a WOL packet on startup/focus. There could also be an automatic interface refresh x seconds after the WOL packet (to give the server time to boot before requesting API).

I would be extremely grateful if you could add these functions in! I don't think it will be very hard :)

Cheers

Dan
n1ghtwish

Post by n1ghtwish »

Hmm my CP has started having some odd errors on the NZB 360 when viewing available releases.

I took a screenshot which I have uploaded. Any log files in the app files I can view or use for debugging?

Version info:

Version 2cfff73486ffb48a490716b80cc371a39b3e8662 (18/1/2014 18:54:32)
Updater source, master
ID 17962
Directories /usr/local/couchpotatoserver/share/CouchPotatoServer, /usr/local/couchpotatoserver/var/
anxxxious8701

Post by anxxxious8701 »

hi! im a new member to the forums and im having issues. i've had sabnzbd for a good while now and i must say i love it! its the only way i download things now. i saw nbz 360 browsing through the app store and thought i give it a try. when i try to set up sabnzbd through nzb360 it will not connect. i use localhost:8080/sabnzbd/ to connect to sabnzbd, along with 0.0.0.0 as the host, 8080 as the port of course. i also use the same api that is in the settings of sabnzbd and i still cant get it to connect. has anyone had this issue and what did you do to resolve it?? i went through quite a few of the pages and saw some things people changed and i've changed them to see if it will work for me but it didnt.
BlackIce169

Post by BlackIce169 »

I think this is an amazing program and thank you. My issue lies in everything works in terms of Sickbeard and SABnzbd but for the life of me cannot get CouchPotato to work, I've triple checked the api, the port, everything but keep getting a big red box pop-up saying an error has occured where could i be going wrong, I'm running the latest version of all software and your app.
GPDS

Post by GPDS »

First of all, i must thank you for this application Kev - it is the jewel in the crown for me, after setting up a fully automated home streamer and being to control it from my mobile phone! I absolutely can not get enough of it. Well done and keep it up mate!

Now, it took me a full weekend of Yoda like meditation to get SABnzbd and Sickbeard working... was faced with repeated 'not connected to SABnzbd server' message in the middle of my mobile phone screen. My head was leaking steam because I had tried absolutely everything, following your instructions, and reading all 43 pages of this thread to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

Then... it came to me when I recalled reading someone's post, possibly yours, that if your at home, then NZB 360 wants the local ip address because its inside the network. The private firewall! I remoted in to my server, and knocked it off and boom! There it was, downloading in front of me. It was almost orgasmic.

Now, Couchpotato is being a brat and currently reports the same 'Not connected to CouchPotato server.' - I've entered the exact same type of info as SAB and SB - local ip address (with no additions), the port it is running on, and the API which 've quadrupled checked... getting an odd message:

http://192.168.1.64:5050/api/THEAPIKEY/dashboard.soon/

Where THEAPIKEY is the long numero-alphabetical code.

Erm... any ideas anyone??

EDIT - I got Couchpotato working by using the external IP address of my server (tried it before but like a dum-dum got the extIP from my laptop... d'oh!), just put the port in on its own, and got the API key correct.

Once again, thakn you so much for this app Kev... it's the best money I've spent on any app EVER!

Who else thinks Kev should set up a 'contribution' box, where we can repay him with a bit more than the cheap app cost?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

n1ghtwish wrote: Couple of other things:

1. If I am on my mobile data on my phone, with wifi enabled but not connected, it appears to try and connect via the Internal Host names and fails to connect full stop, if I disable wifi then it works. Is this expected behaviour to use internal host names if wifi is enabled but not connected? I can obviously work around this by having both internal/external host names the same, but I usually just connect to the IP address when on my internal network.

2. The "Missing Episodes" on Sick Beard only seems to show recent ones to me, I would expect this to show everything in the backlog? If it's been missing for more than a few days it doesn't seem to shop up even though it does still in the GUI.

1) Make sure to add your WIFI SSID you want to trigger local mode inside of nzb360.

2) I get this directly from SB. SB would have to change their API.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

nepeterson wrote:Love NZB 360! Use it all the time! I just wondered if a feature could be added to scan a product barcode (for example, on the back of a Bluray case) and have the movie added to CouchPotato, like Mobile Potato.
Good idea! I'll see what I can do =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

danthetaliban wrote:Hi Kev

I recently bought your NZB360 app. It's got a lovely interface - great work. But honestly, I only ever use CouchPotato so didn't need the other functions. The only reason i bought NZB 360 was because of the Wake-On-Lan functionality.

I was disappointed to find that the server-wake button was only available in the SABNzbd menu. I'm not sure why this is - waking a server is relevant to all functions CP/SB etc. The other thing I was disappointed over was that there was no functionality for an automatic Wake-On-Lan packet to be sent. I think the app could easily have a setting to automatically send a WOL packet on startup/focus. There could also be an automatic interface refresh x seconds after the WOL packet (to give the server time to boot before requesting API).

I would be extremely grateful if you could add these functions in! I don't think it will be very hard :)

Cheers

Dan
You're going to really like v7.2 =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

n1ghtwish wrote:Hmm my CP has started having some odd errors on the NZB 360 when viewing available releases.

I took a screenshot which I have uploaded. Any log files in the app files I can view or use for debugging?

Version info:

Version 2cfff73486ffb48a490716b80cc371a39b3e8662 (18/1/2014 18:54:32)
Updater source, master
ID 17962
Directories /usr/local/couchpotatoserver/share/CouchPotatoServer, /usr/local/couchpotatoserver/var/
This is only happening on Linux installs, apparently. Would anyone be willing to share their CP info with me so I can debug?
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

anxxxious8701 wrote:hi! im a new member to the forums and im having issues. i've had sabnzbd for a good while now and i must say i love it! its the only way i download things now. i saw nbz 360 browsing through the app store and thought i give it a try. when i try to set up sabnzbd through nzb360 it will not connect. i use localhost:8080/sabnzbd/ to connect to sabnzbd, along with 0.0.0.0 as the host, 8080 as the port of course. i also use the same api that is in the settings of sabnzbd and i still cant get it to connect. has anyone had this issue and what did you do to resolve it?? i went through quite a few of the pages and saw some things people changed and i've changed them to see if it will work for me but it didnt.
PM me a screenshot of your nzb360 settings for SABnzbd. We'll get it sorted out.
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

BlackIce169 wrote:I think this is an amazing program and thank you. My issue lies in everything works in terms of Sickbeard and SABnzbd but for the life of me cannot get CouchPotato to work, I've triple checked the api, the port, everything but keep getting a big red box pop-up saying an error has occured where could i be going wrong, I'm running the latest version of all software and your app.
Which version of CP?
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

GPDS wrote:First of all, i must thank you for this application Kev - it is the jewel in the crown for me, after setting up a fully automated home streamer and being to control it from my mobile phone! I absolutely can not get enough of it. Well done and keep it up mate!

Now, it took me a full weekend of Yoda like meditation to get SABnzbd and Sickbeard working... was faced with repeated 'not connected to SABnzbd server' message in the middle of my mobile phone screen. My head was leaking steam because I had tried absolutely everything, following your instructions, and reading all 43 pages of this thread to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

Then... it came to me when I recalled reading someone's post, possibly yours, that if your at home, then NZB 360 wants the local ip address because its inside the network. The private firewall! I remoted in to my server, and knocked it off and boom! There it was, downloading in front of me. It was almost orgasmic.

Now, Couchpotato is being a brat and currently reports the same 'Not connected to CouchPotato server.' - I've entered the exact same type of info as SAB and SB - local ip address (with no additions), the port it is running on, and the API which 've quadrupled checked... getting an odd message:

http://192.168.1.64:5050/api/THEAPIKEY/dashboard.soon/

Where THEAPIKEY is the long numero-alphabetical code.

Erm... any ideas anyone??

EDIT - I got Couchpotato working by using the external IP address of my server (tried it before but like a dum-dum got the extIP from my laptop... d'oh!), just put the port in on its own, and got the API key correct.

Once again, thakn you so much for this app Kev... it's the best money I've spent on any app EVER!

Who else thinks Kev should set up a 'contribution' box, where we can repay him with a bit more than the cheap app cost?
Thank you for the kind comments! I'll look into adding a "donate" option of some kind in the future. =)
Check out NZB 360.com
anxxxious8701

Post by anxxxious8701 »

Kev1000000 wrote:
anxxxious8701 wrote:hi! im a new member to the forums and im having issues. i've had sabnzbd for a good while now and i must say i love it! its the only way i download things now. i saw nbz 360 browsing through the app store and thought i give it a try. when i try to set up sabnzbd through nzb360 it will not connect. i use localhost:8080/sabnzbd/ to connect to sabnzbd, along with 0.0.0.0 as the host, 8080 as the port of course. i also use the same api that is in the settings of sabnzbd and i still cant get it to connect. has anyone had this issue and what did you do to resolve it?? i went through quite a few of the pages and saw some things people changed and i've changed them to see if it will work for me but it didnt.
PM me a screenshot of your nzb360 settings for SABnzbd. We'll get it sorted out.

ok doing that now.
anxxxious8701

Post by anxxxious8701 »

Kev1000000 wrote:
Last edited by anxxxious8701 on January 30th, 2014, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.