Hi, I'm the port maintainer for SABnzbd+ on FreeBSD!

Support for the freeBSD package, created by dbrooks
smokey7722

Re: Hi, I'm the port maintainer for SABnzbd+ on FreeBSD!

Post by smokey7722 »

I know I did not downgrade (I did temporarily attempt to downgrade sabnzbd back to 0.7.16 but it didn't resolve the issue so I upgraded it again). Once I upgraded again, I had to cleanup old stale pid files due the pid file changes to this version and I THINK I reinstalled openssl but not py-openssl specifically and its working. I have py27-openssl-0.14 installed right now and its working fine.
m0rph0

Post by m0rph0 »

Guess I will have to do some more digging then. As soon as I upgrade to py-openssl 0.14 the error returns for me, just tested it again.
I have also reinstalled OpenSSL, py-openssl, Python, sabnzbd, as well as several other ports during my attempts to fix this error.
smokey7722

Post by smokey7722 »

Unfortunately I don't know what I may have done to get it working. Once I downgraded sab to 7.16 and then reinstalled 7.17 and manually cleaned up the pid's it seemed to just work.
m0rph0

Post by m0rph0 »

Managed to fix it using your information. Stopped the service and deinstalled sabnzbd, downgraded to the last 7.16 revision available using portdowngrade and subsequently upgraded back to the latest version in a run of portupgrade -a

Everything is working fine now.
buttes lmao

Post by buttes lmao »

I had to do a reinstall of python-27, portmaster -r python-27 and it fixed itself up.
rblancarte

Post by rblancarte »

What is the status of the FreeBSD port? I tried running

Code: Select all

pkg_add -r sabnzbdplus
and I had no luck with it, it couldn't find it. I went to ftp.freebsd.org and looked in the correct directory - nothing. Do I have to do a manual install of SABnzbd+ now?
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jcfp »

I know little about freebsd, but judging from these links there's active and ongoing development of their sab package:
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/news/sabnzbdplus/
http://www.freshports.org/news/sabnzbdplus