Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

No... does http://localhost:8080 go to Sick Beard though?
madlan
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by madlan »

Found the problem, had Sick Beard running as a service, if I change it to start with the same account as Sab it works.
Last edited by madlan on March 31st, 2010, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
b1scu1t
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by b1scu1t »

Now that the reports are gone from newzbin, but conditional search is still on is it possible to use that when newzbin is being queried by SickBeard?  I am not sure how easy it will be to code for that though.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

No I haven't looked into it and don't really plan to - it might just be wasted work anyway since they claim the reports might come back later. And it'd be no more convenient for users than to use a different provider anyway. Until they're 100% done in court and have stated the definite future of the site I'm just going to wait.
madlan
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by madlan »

Would it be possible to have custom file renaming? Maybe using a custom string to build the naming definition?

I use currently use 'Show Name S01E02'

Post processing is working well now, thanks!
chokomon

Post by chokomon »

Just wanted to say that I just found this program and it's fantastic!  I'd been using NZBTV to grab shows but it only works with newzbin.  Given newzbin's death, I needed an alternative.  This program solves my problem perfectly, and has a whole bunch of cool little features that NZBTV didn't.  I was especially happy with how easy and near-automatic it was to get all my shows set up!

Keep up the good work !!  ;D
Sunii

Post by Sunii »

Sorry if this was covered but in an earlier build of sick beard when I added a show it would download season and show art, now with the later builds it doesn't. Is this a change in sick beard or is it a setting I may have changed myself?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Sunii wrote: Sorry if this was covered but in an earlier build of sick beard when I added a show it would download season and show art, now with the later builds it doesn't. Is this a change in sick beard or is it a setting I may have changed myself?
Nope nothing's changed, it should still download the art. If it isn't doing it, give me a log of a show being refreshed and not getting fanart (assuming it's on TVDB that is) and I'll take a look.
b1scu1t
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by b1scu1t »

midgetspy,

I have found in 3 discrete instances an issue where the link being passed on to Sabnzbd to dl the nzb doesn't seem to work.  This is not limited to newzbin or nzbs.org.  Sab keeps trying but just craps out.  When I cut and paste the url in it seems to work fine.

As of now I have switched over to using the blackhole option to pass nzbs.

Any thoughts?

b1scu1t
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Yeah it's a SAB bug, I've been getting reports from tons of users about it. It started happening to me after I upgraded to SAB 0.5 - you have to restart SAB to get it to work again
Sunii

Post by Sunii »

midgetspy wrote:
Sunii wrote: Sorry if this was covered but in an earlier build of sick beard when I added a show it would download season and show art, now with the later builds it doesn't. Is this a change in sick beard or is it a setting I may have changed myself?
Nope nothing's changed, it should still download the art. If it isn't doing it, give me a log of a show being refreshed and not getting fanart (assuming it's on TVDB that is) and I'll take a look.
Looks like it's something I did "Mar-31 21:11:13 DEBUG    QUEUE-ADD :: Skipping image retrieval since metadata creation is turned off". Would it be possible to make nfo and tbn creation 2 separate settings? I like having art but don't really need the nfos.
Last edited by Sunii on April 1st, 2010, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Sunii wrote:
midgetspy wrote:
Looks like it's something I did "Mar-31 21:11:13 DEBUG    QUEUE-ADD :: Skipping image retrieval since metadata creation is turned off". Would it be possible to make nfo and tbn creation 2 separate settings? I like having art but don't really need the nfos.
Yeah, add it to google code so I don't forget and I'll get to it probably fairly soon.
oncl0ud9

Post by oncl0ud9 »

Seems that every time I shutdown Sick Beard I lose my list of Shows, and I have to readd them. Anyone know of a workaround of this? Thanks.
apickle

Post by apickle »

edit: Whoops, broke the rules a bit. I think it's just a search string issue, the string it's searching is different from the file name. It's changed in the postings in just the last couple weeks.
Last edited by apickle on April 1st, 2010, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.