NZBFinder - Usenet Indexer for Automation software!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
easterhat

Re: NZB Finder - Usenet Indexer for Couchpotato/Sickbeard et

Post by easterhat »

Ah of course. I read that info before but forgot that my paypal email is different. Thanks :)
nitwit

Post by nitwit »

Bento, search results are very clean and I like I only get HD. Thx again. I just upgraded to unlimited API calls and access to Spotweb.
fatcatx

Post by fatcatx »

Something isn't syncing between this and SAB. When I select SAB as a downloader it says Added to Queue but it never shows up. I verified the API key, username, password and URL are all correct.

Is there a way to send the movie to Couchpotato instead? That seems to be working just fine for me from IMDB.
roads

Post by roads »

Yes reported that also Bento said to look into it soon. Just download the nzb to your SABNZB watched folder. The connection is only important if you want to use the site other than at home.
fatcatx

Post by fatcatx »

roads wrote:Yes reported that also Bento said to look into it soon. Just download the nzb to your SABNZB watched folder. The connection is only important if you want to use the site other than at home.

Great. Not a terrible problem as I can just jump over to IMDB and send it to couchpotato too.
tattoo99

Post by tattoo99 »

I donated $50 to get elite status. Trying to integrate with Couchpotato. Assumed I could search from there, and it would search NZB Finder, and then grab the nzb.

I got an invite for Newznab and set it up exactly the same way (created Newznab configuration, set URL, set API key), and it works as expected.

Any ideas on why it is not working for NZB Finder?

Also, why can I add things to my "Cart" on the NZB Finder website, but there is no link to see my cart?
Bento

Post by Bento »

Couchpotato and Sickbeard do work with NZB Finder, I´m using them myself and so are several others. Please paste a screenshot of your configuration as something is probably wrong there.
malcontent

Post by malcontent »

@Bento

Any plans to have a forum on your site? It sure would help communicate with you about your site, ect.
Last edited by malcontent on January 24th, 2013, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bento

Post by Bento »

No. Don't really see the use plus it might add extra load on the server in the future. This topic, our FAQ and the contact form will do fine for now.
Sinisa

Post by Sinisa »

Working really nicely.

Just a few small problems...

Send to SABnzbd not working,

Some movies are sorted as TV shows.

Grate job, thank you very much.
Bento

Post by Bento »

Everything is automated so small mistakes in categorizing are not too uncommon :-)

For the send to SABNZBd option you will need port forwarding so your SAB installation is accessible from the internet, otherwise there's no way for our website to contact your SABNZBd.
roads

Post by roads »

I do have the SABNZB communcation port, in my case 9091 forwarded and SABmobile is using the forwarding successfully. NZBFinder is not passing the File through. It must be something else. Are you able to feed SABNZB from your site?
roads

Post by roads »

Oh and the site says it did send it OK but the nzb is not fetched by SABNZB.
2thecloud

Post by 2thecloud »

Hey there,

Great service and was working perfectly for HD content. However i have run into an issue only with couchpotato (sb is running just fine). Some releases are grabbing the wrong nzb say for instance x-men first class, i see the releases on the web portal but if i use couchpotato to add the movie it returns releases like a christmas carol, sin city and other random movies. is this an issue with nzbfinder or maybe my version of couchpotato? According to logs CP was updated to latest hash today at 1pm. Other than this i have no complaints and teh content has been fantastic!
Bento

Post by Bento »

I noticed that too. Couchpotato uses the IMDB ID's of movies to search our website but sometimes our indexing scripts cannot find the right movie on IMDB or thinks it's another movie.

I will see if I can fine tune that a bit more this weekend.