SABMobile: Manage SABnzbd+ from iOS/Android/Windows Phone 7

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
reets

Re: SABMobile: Manage your SABnzbd+ remotely from your iPhone/iPad/Android/Nokia !

Post by reets »

Never used nzbs.org but looks like a decent site so i'll check it out. I'll definitely give the app another go once the adding from files is implemented. The search not working isn't a big deal for me since i usually download NZB files from binsearch.info.
gman3042

Re: SABMobile: Manage your SABnzbd+ remotely from your iPhone/iPad/Android/Nokia !

Post by gman3042 »

so i have the latest android version. and im trying to use the nzbs.org search one. enter in my api and everything. and then go to the web version and try to log on. i click log on, and it just sits there and does nothing once i enter in my pw. then i try to go to search in sabmobile and it doesn't find anything.

any ideas?
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

gman3042 wrote: so i have the latest android version. and im trying to use the nzbs.org search one. enter in my api and everything. and then go to the web version and try to log on. i click log on, and it just sits there and does nothing once i enter in my pw. then i try to go to search in sabmobile and it doesn't find anything.

any ideas?
Hi,

Well, I thought I had fixed this with v1.7... Could you check that you're using v1.7 and not the v1.6 from AppPlanet ?

Thanks,
Jérôme
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi all,

Anybody interested in beta testing v1.8 for Android ? Send me a mail to [email protected] (replying here is not enough) !

Cheers,
Jérôme
Harjochee

Post by Harjochee »

reets wrote: Just bought this app (and then got a refund) on the Android market because it just wasn't working.

The search wasn't working. No matter what i searched for, there were never any results. Searching for the same terms using a PC returned lots of results.

I also could not find anywhere to add an NZB file from local storage. I could just be missing something but could only find the spot to add a URL. If this feature is in there, is it on another screen or something?
They both downloaded it and loved it so keep up the good work!!!
We thought about Another ideas for the program,to add pause button (for all your task) and speed limit button.
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Harjochee wrote: They both downloaded it and loved it so keep up the good work!!!
We thought about Another ideas for the program,to add pause button (for all your task) and speed limit button.
Hi,

Who are you refering to by "they both" ?

About the Pause All, it's in v1.8 (available on the AppStore, and in beta for now on Android, if interested, send me a mail to [email protected]).

About the "Add nzb from SD-Card", it's also in v1.8 on Android :)

Cheers,
Jérôme
Sam

Post by Sam »

Hi,

The ability to use a ssh tunnel is great, but one important option is missing, it's the ability to use key authentication.

I think it would be a nice feature to add.
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Sam wrote: Hi,

The ability to use a ssh tunnel is great, but one important option is missing, it's the ability to use key authentication.

I think it would be a nice feature to add.
Hi,

Yes, this is planned!

Cheers,
Jérôme
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi all,

SABMobile was updated to v1.8 on Android !

It is now possible to add nzb files from the SDCard !

Cheers,
Jérôme
sIRwa2

Post by sIRwa2 »

Hi, I find it very hard to ad nzbindex to the search engines..if i put in the url of the site it gives me an error (in my language) it says something like: search engine file found but illegal format.

adding it manually does not work ether.

and i can find absolutely no info on how or what..

so how do i go about and why is it so badly documented?  tnx
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

sIRwa2 wrote: Hi, I find it very hard to ad nzbindex to the search engines..if i put in the url of the site it gives me an error (in my language) it says something like: search engine file found but illegal format.

adding it manually does not work ether.

and i can find absolutely no info on how or what..

so how do i go about and why is it so badly documented?  tnx
Hi,

Thanks for your kind message ;-)

It's "so badly documented" because the only thing I can document is "write a regular expression", and you can find help on how to write a regular expression all over the internet. For example: http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/h ... ns_03.html

I will add NZBIndex soon, so it will be easier for you :)

Cheers,
Jérôme
sIRwa2

Post by sIRwa2 »

Well, i might be a little crumpy in my former post, and i am sorry for that.

thing is that i approach this app as a user (somebody that only uses a mouse and no keyboard, a non coding person)

and its frustrating that something does not work as you expect and when you cant find a clue on what you do wrong you start wondering... especially when there are other apps that do understand that users are stupid ( i mean me)
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi,

I fully understand your point of view, that's why I've embedded some searcher configuration. Obviously, I can't add them all, that's why I've implemented a dynamic way of adding them.

BTW, I think I already have NZBIndex.nl available on my website !

Cheers,
Jérôme
Sam

Post by Sam »

Hi,

Just a quick question, do you plan on doing a version for android tablets with honeycomb ?
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Sam wrote: Hi,

Just a quick question, do you plan on doing a version for android tablets with honeycomb ?
Hi,

The version currently on the Android Market works fine on an Android Tablet with Honeycomb :)

I plan on improving the layout on large screens, but the current version (v1.8) already works pretty fine !

Cheers,
Jérôme