Sabtosickbeard stopped working on DOgnzb

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
thorrrr

Sabtosickbeard stopped working on DOgnzb

Post by thorrrr »

Hello Guys

I was using Sabtosickbeard for years no issues. Now Newzbin / Matrix has gone i use Dognzb but i am finding my Complete folder is full of downloads and the Sabtosickbeard is not moving the files???
This is my setup now http://snppi.com/v50x9 also tried this http://snppi.com/tfchu also tried this .

Any idea why it is no longer working

Get an error

Loading config from C:\SABnzbd\Scripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Opening URL: http://localhost:8080/home/postprocess/ ... iet=1&dir=...
Unable to open URL: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Looking at the error me thinks this because i have SB shutdown doh.

Is there a way to make it work with Dognzb ????
inpheaux
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sabtosickbeard stopped working on DOgnzb

Post by inpheaux »

Well, as you mention, was Sickbeard running or not? SABtoSickbeard isn't something that's indexer-specific, but it sure as hell wouldn't work if Sickbeard wasn't running.
thorrrr

Post by thorrrr »

Hi inpheaux

Yes i know that but i am trying to decide should i ditch SB and use Dognzb TV Watch Folder but i need to know if i can get SAB to do the same it does with SB.

When i select the same show in Dognzb it does not pick up Category or apply the script ????

Just trying to find out if it is possible
kpoman

Post by kpoman »

@thorrr

The same thing is happening to me and I have not touched a single setting. Ever since NZBmatrix went down, my sabtosickbeard script doesn’t seem to be working correctly. The file is named correctly (according to the SB settings) and moved into the appropriate folder, however, the original files are not deleted. Not sure why this is happening.
inpheaux
Administrator
Administrator

Post by inpheaux »

thorrrr wrote:When i select the same show in Dognzb it does not pick up Category or apply the script ????
You just need to configure the category detection, under SABnzbd -> Config -> Categories -> Group / Indexer Tag. For DogNZB (and most Newznab sites) it's Cat > Subcat, so putting in "TV*" should suffice. More info on indexer tags is available here.