SAB unknown shutdown

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
weybrew+

SAB unknown shutdown

Post by weybrew+ »

I had multiple files in my queue when SAB suddenly stopped. All the time remaining reset to -0-. I don't understand what is happening. Also, when I was looking through my config pages I noticed that I had 2 UsenetServer servers set up (?). I don't understand that either. My download connections setting was 20 while my plan allows 55. Are all these things related somehow? I could really use some help, please. I have screenshots but I'm not sure how to attach them.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: SAB unknown shutdown

Post by safihre »

When Debug logging isn't enabled, it's always very hard to diagnose what happend.
Maybe enable Debug logging in the Status window, then you can check the results.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
weybrew+

Post by weybrew+ »

Thanks for your reply, safihre. My status page shows +Debug, but I don't know how to find this report or send it to your review. If you will kindly guide me on how to do this, I'll proceed. Also, please tell me how to send you the screenshots I mentioned earlier.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

You can send them to me at [email protected]
Click Show Logging in the Status window, and include that log and the time it happend in the email.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate