Pre-Queue Script Help

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
armen

Pre-Queue Script Help

Post by armen »

I would really appreciate any assistance in crafting a Windows pre-queue script. The scenario is that I would like any nzb coming in with DolbyVision HDR encoding to be rejected - e.g. below the first result would get flagged due to the DV string in the nzb name (DoVi is also used at times), but the one below let through.

Dopesick S01E08 The People vs Purdue Pharma REPACK 2160p HULU WEB-DL DDP5 1 DV HEVC-FLUX
Dopesick S01E08 The People vs Purdue Pharma REPACK 2160p HULU WEB-DL DDP5 1 H 265-FLUX

I believe this regex is what I am looking to use to trigger the Reject action:

Code: Select all

(\sDV\s|\sDoVi\s)

Thank you so much in advance!
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Pre-Queue Script Help

Post by sander »

Assistance? If so: what you done yourself?

Or do you want someone else to write the script? If so, do you offer a bounty?
jemcleod

Post by jemcleod »

Hello,

I am not sure on the background of this request so forgive me if I am off base here, but I am pretty sure you can do this from Sonarr in the Settings > Profiles > Release Profiles > + > Enable Profile Checked > Add keyword or regex to the "Must Not Contain" box.

Radarr would be similiar

Settings > Indexers > Restrictions > + > Add keyword or regex to the "Must Not Contain" box.
armen

Post by armen »

@sander, I am not really strong in Windows batch scripting, so I suppose you're right, I am looking for someone to write the script. I am new to the forums, so if there's a bounty/payment system, I would certainly offer to pay someone for their time/🍺!

@jemcleod, that's a really good idea. However, I currently do not use Sonarr (just Radarr for movies), and rely on DOGnzb's internal TV season workflow (and I yes, I have already submitted a request for them to add an HDR flag under their qualities selections). This is why I am looking for something agnostic to the source of the NZB coming in, and to handle it if possible at the Sabnzbd layer.