Help with SAB and Specific Folders

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
Sully

Help with SAB and Specific Folders

Post by Sully »

Hi,

New to the forum and software, so hello.

I use a certain site to grab nzb files, and I believe they are already configured to contain the relevant information such as whether its a movie or a tv show.

I have 2 external WD MY Cloud drives which I use to store everything I have. So one drive will have the following:

E:\Movies
E:\TV Shows

And the other drive will have the following:

G:\4K Movies

What I would like to work out, is how to set up the software so it can automatically add it to one of the 3 listed folders above.

Here is an example of what it looks like on one of the categories:

E:\Movies\(Folder)A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)\(File)A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984).......................Obviously folder and file aren't there, just for illustration purposes.

I have successfully set it up in terms of being at least able to download things, and so far I have had no luck with trying to get it to work as I would like it. All that is happening is I am getting a complete and an incomplete folder in the default windows downloads folder with the file in the complete folder.

Any help would be amazing.

Thanks very much, Sully
Sully

Re: Help with SAB and Specific Folders

Post by Sully »

I don't know how to add images, but here is a link to an image I took of the categories tab with the settings I have created.

If this is the correct way, then great, if not, hopefully it will be easier to tell me where I am going wrong.

I am trying to add an imgur image, but it just isn't working. Any help with this too please?