problems

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
jwhitt12

problems

Post by jwhitt12 »

I am running with ubuntu 20.04.4

I expect that I setup something wrong but have no idea what it is.

I installed sabnzbdplus. Set it up as well as I could and turned it on and it ran. It also said that it had a bunch of jobs that didn't finish. I also don't seem to have a sabnzbd.ini file so I can check and see if everything is entered fine but I went into setup and it looks ok. Anyway, then I came across something telling me that the one I had was no longer supported so I updated it. Then I was old I had an err. File :"cheetah__usr_share_sabnzbdplus_interfaces_Glitter_templates_main_tmpl_1656961181_9575322_59457.py", line 94, in respond
NameMapper.NotFound: cannot find 'rtl'

There is no cheetah place on my system. there is, however, a usr/share/glitter/ which holds a pile of templates. In main I found:
dir="rtl" id="sabnzbd" data-bind="filedrop: { overlaySelector: '.main-filedrop', onFileDrop: addNZBFromFile }">
I have no idea what that means. and its the only one. I don't even have a sabnzbd that I can check for setup.

What is going on? I have a pile of undone files, the new sabnzbdplus doesn't work, there is no sabnzbd.ini file and I have a complete mess on my hands and have no idea how to fix it. I went to your forum and there is a bunch of stuff no real help.

Thoughts?
jwhitt12

Re: problems

Post by jwhitt12 »

seems I have had this problem before. I installed it again - same problem. I have now removed sabnzbdplus agaion. I purged both sabnzbdplus and sabnzbd cannot get rid of: /sys/fs/cgroup/unified/user.slice/user-1000.slice/[email protected] and have no idea what it is. There is another too which is where the 1000 is a higher number. To find out which it is I would have to

Anyway, I know that I am going to have the same problem again, ie 500 Internal Server Error ... NameMapper.NotFound: cannot find 'rtl' which I sent in 20156. Its been 5 years? The last time it happened I was told:
It's again the same problem. The template files have updated, but left some compiled code behind.
You need to really clear the original installation before making the new one.
so, this time here is what I did:
sudo apt-get purge --auto-remove sabnzbdplus
$ sudo apt-get remove sabnzbdplu
sudo apt-get remove --auto-remove sabnzbdplus
sudo apt-get purge sabnzbdplus
sudo apt-get remove sabnzbdplus
and then did that again substituting sabnzbd for the other.

Before I try again what else should I do to make sure its gone?
jwhitt12

problems - solved

Post by jwhitt12 »

This morning I set up everything and everything is working. Apparently my making absolutely sure that EVERYTHING was gone and then used the long install from your site instead of the quick one. Should be a better way to get rid of all the files. That being said it wasn't really all that hard.

Thanks again!