problem sending to root /media/greg/data/TV

Support for the Debian/Ubuntu package, created by JCFP.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
jwhitt12

problem sending to root /media/greg/data/TV

Post by jwhitt12 »

This one confuses me. I have a data drive (4tb) which holds stuff. One of the places I save stuff is in a folder called "TV" for tv stuff. The drive is mounted at /media/greg/data/ My file is, obviously in data. I believe that the root of a drive is at the root of the drive not in a file that is not in that 'root'. To get to this file you have to go through /media/ then /greg and then data and then TV Oh, IK have another folder called Movies and that is got to through /media/greg/data/Movies which iis apparently not to close to the root.

Apparently my sin was that I neglected to put a '/' at the end of /media/greg/data/TV so, I guess, I should change my other one /media/greg/data/Movies and put a slash after that one too. I must have been wrong?

Hopefully somebody can explain my error?

Thank you............
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: problem sending to root /media/greg/data/TV

Post by jcfp »

You'll have to be more clear than this. Describe exactly what settings you used, what results you get and how and where that differs from your expectations.
jwhitt12

Re: problem sending to root /media/greg/data/TV

Post by jwhitt12 »

I think I fixed it by adding a slash. I will pay more attention if it happens again as iit makes no sense.