Correct Transfer to NUC

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
pihupono

Correct Transfer to NUC

Post by pihupono »

Hey guys- complete newbie here.. hopefully someone can help with this....

Currently running sab through IMac everything stored on external hard drive. I Purchased A intel NUC. So basically i want to move everything.. Sab, Sick beard, Couch potato all to the intel.
Do i need to redownload everything or is there an easier way to migrate my config files over to the intel?
I know I'm going to have to Copy all of my media over to another hard rive then reformat fat32, which is going to stink. But thats basically all i know. Ive had someone very familiar with this walking me through everything, but i know I'm becoming an annoyance to him, and don't want to keep asking.
Thank you in advance!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Correct Transfer to NUC

Post by safihre »

You can just install SABnzbd on the new NUC and then use the Backup option (it's new in SABnzbd 3.6) to export and then import again your settings in the new device. Make sure to update the Folders though to the new locations!
However, Sickbeard and Couch are projects that have been dead for over 5 years. You should probably now take the time to setup Sonarr (series) and Radarr (Movies).
They also offer options to import data from other programs.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate