History skips items

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
druftiacto

History skips items

Post by druftiacto »

Hi,

I considered filing a bug report, but I thought it's better to check first perhaps.

I'm a long time user of SABNzbd, but lately I've problems with the completeness of history (version 3.7.1). I used to automate my downloads, but I don't do that any longer. I enter my downloads manually. There is an almost daily show I retrieve, but the latest episodes are 15 days old, according to the history file. In reality I have episodes of three four and five days ago.
Anybody any idea what's going on? The history doesn't seem to be corrupt - I can open it fine with SQLite DB Browser and it shows me exactly the same as SABnzbd does. The only thing I can think of is that I do tend to set the hibernate option in SABnzbd. Could that prevent info to be written to the history file?

Cheers,
John
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: History skips items

Post by safihre »

Did you fully disable your automation? Sonarr can do this for example, even for manually added jobs it will try to process them and then remove the from history.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
druftiacto

Re: History skips items

Post by druftiacto »

safihre wrote: January 24th, 2023, 2:12 pm Did you fully disable your automation? Sonarr can do this for example, even for manually added jobs it will try to process them and then remove the from history.
I thought I had, but on closer inspection I saw that a version of SickSomething still had the API key. I wasn't aware of it running, but as it is a service it might have run without me knowing.
Thanks, @safhire !