Download Speed not calculated correctly for repaired jobs

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
guest999

Download Speed not calculated correctly for repaired jobs

Post by guest999 »

I have seen the changelog but didn't think this issue is resolved there but if it is then please ignore.

I am currently using sabnzbd v3.6.1. Recently I've had 2 jobs paused because of disk full error(some interruption in connection or something else caused one download to stop just before unpacking step thus reducing the free space on temp drive to below limit resulting in next job also being paused just near completion). Now after making some free space when I resumed the jobs the first job downloaded some data & completed with download speed showing 150KB/s while for second job the download speed column is blank as the job involved repairing with seemingly nothing new downloaded. I would think that download speed should only show the avg download speed achieved by a job before repairing & in case of resumed job it should be the data downloaded before unpacking/resuming.