yEnc Files

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
CormoranTick

yEnc Files

Post by CormoranTick »

Hello,

I'm having a problem where SABnzbd 3.7.2 [fab36ec] will leave yEnc files unprocessed in the completed download directory, and mark the download as complete. I have sabyenc 3.3.6 installed as well as yenc 0.4.0. I noted that my sabyenc version in pip says 3.3.6 but when I install the requirements.txt file I get

Code: Select all

Requirement already satisfied: sabyenc3==5.4.4 in /opt/sabnzbd/lib/python3.10/site-packages (from -r /opt/sabnzbd/requirements.txt (line 3)) (5.4.4)
Until today I had the "Processing" option for my categories set to Default, but based on the recommendations online I changed it to +Delete today without success. If there a way to make sure SABnzbd is processing these yenc files? I checked standard logs and didn't see any errors. I have turned on debug logging now to see if it yeilds any further information.

Thanks in advance.
CormoranTick

Re: yEnc Files

Post by CormoranTick »

Debug logging doesn't reveal anything that indicates an error in processing. It seems to process the files all normally; just leaves them as yEnc files.
CormoranTick

Post by CormoranTick »

Review of the nzb file shows that the yEnc files are what is included in the nzb.... Nothing wrong with SAB, just dumb file names.
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

And no error after a fresh start of SABnzbd?

What is the output of

Code: Select all

python3 -c "import sabyenc3; print(sabyenc3.__version__, sabyenc3.__file__);"
Puzzled

Post by Puzzled »

sabyenc and sabyenc3 are different packages. The nzbs you are trying could be broken or in a format SABnzbd doesn't understand.